PDA

View Full Version : missing stock after game out of sync

kelli9565
06-02-11, 12:19 PM
Hey there,
I love this app and play all the time (seriously WAY more than I should) but...this is the third time this has happened to me and I am hoping you will make it right...
I ordered some white flower dresses from the City Flower outfit and paid the 5 gems to complete the order right away. Hung up the goods and was doing something else when I get the old favorite "your boutique is out of sync with the server blah blah"....when i reset (by hitting the provided "try again" button) and went back into the game my white flower dresses were gone! That's not fair!! and i am a hopin' that you can do-what-you-do and either give me back the dresses or the gems?? i would really appreciate it- i worked my fingers off to earn those gems!!! :-)
thanks much
kelli (Storm ID: Kelli9565)
i emailed support@teamlava and they sent a relpy telling me to come here....help pls

NicciD
06-02-11, 04:48 PM
So sorry to hear what you are going through, I understand your frustration! that has happen to me
on several occasions including when they say they are doing system updates. I have had things
literally expired due to their maintainance. However it has never been replaced. It is so common
place for me right now I just grin and bear it. How sad! I not sure on what support team will do
good luck with them. I still waiting for a reply on how to stop unruly little kids from giving me
death threats because I wont add them as my neighbor. Lol!!! Let me know if you get any help.

miumiu700
06-04-11, 08:28 AM
So sorry to hear what you are going through, I understand your frustration! that has happen to me
on several occasions including when they say they are doing system updates. I have had things
literally expired due to their maintainance. However it has never been replaced. It is so common
place for me right now I just grin and bear it. How sad! I not sure on what support team will do
good luck with them. I still waiting for a reply on how to stop unruly little kids from giving me
death threats because I wont add them as my neighbor. Lol!!! Let me know if you get any help.

Same happened with me. The site was on maintenance for several hours this morning. When it gets back up, 3 orders expired. I normally wouldn't wait till the last minute to take the orders but it was night and I need to sleep !

After reading all the negative feedbacks here, I know team lava is not doing anything to fix things. I will delete the game if not hearing them address our concerns!

kelli9565
06-05-11, 06:26 PM
just to say...i have not received any reply to the original post here (as instructed to do by teamlava!) nor any response to my 2nd email back to them. i will keep playing but i will not spend any $$$ in a teamlava app....and to anyone else out there -i would think twice b4 spending any real bucks with them. if anything goes wrong you won't get any support from them. :-( sucks

shellybot
06-06-11, 08:36 PM
I feel your pain. This too has happened to me. Clothes have expired and gifts lost, when they are doing their maintenance. I've lost stock when the app went out of sync. TPTB at Teamlava are not going to restore the lost stock. As another has stated, I've learned to accept this is part of the program :(

ivyangel3
06-07-11, 05:04 AM
I have also had issues with just leaving the game and then returning. It seems to reset to a certain point. Then some items are expired and all of the items I purchased after that aren't there and it's like I never purchased them (sometimes it makes me feel like I'm just nuts).
But I've also had the problem of accidently clicking on an extra spot for clothing for 25 gems, and without even prompting me, it added the spot and boom! Gems gone. =/

As for Teamlava:
I'm a programmer, I know this stuff is hard, but seriously? Isn't this part of the job?
If the current people can't do it, find new ones who would be happy to.

glamorama
06-10-11, 10:31 PM
Yes agree. The only thing that's always workef without fail is when you BUY something with real money...never out of sync...lol....
Dear Team Lava,
Pls give me back the 25 Gems that suddenly disappeared right before my eyes and the additional Gems that I bought during the 25% sale else not gonna spent another cent on any of your game :)
PS: was actually thinking of opening a club but well...not anymore with this kinda service.