PDA

View Full Version : Unfair glitch stole my money!

cwmw
06-02-11, 04:33 AM
:mad:

This morning I woke up after leaving my bakery door open for around 12 hours, I believe that the superspeed glitch had occured because I had apparently gained $150XXX coins and half of all my food was gone (there was around 15 counters of food ranging in quantity of between 5k-170k plates). After I closed the door the game said "lost connection to server" and it refreshed itself. Then i realised that the door was closed, the food was gone but I had completely lost all the money gained overnight! I think this is really depressing and wonder if there is anyway to get the coins or servings back.

This has already happened a few times for me, but every time it was only a few thousand coins, however this time it was $150000 and i think it really needs to be addressed!

cwmw
06-02-11, 04:35 AM
:mad:

This morning I woke up after leaving my bakery door open for around 12 hours, I believe that the superspeed glitch had occured because I had apparently gained $150XXX coins and half of all my food was gone (there was around 15 counters of food ranging in quantity of between 5k-170k plates). After I closed the door the game said "lost connection to server" and it refreshed itself. Then i realised that the door was closed, the food was gone but I had completely lost all the money gained overnight! I think this is really depressing and wonder if there is anyway to get the coins or servings back.

This has already happened a few times for me, but every time it was only a few thousand coins, however this time it was $150000 and i think it really needs to be addressed!

flowless
06-02-11, 04:50 AM
happened to me three times on FS

i would go to bed next morning it would say i earned 18,000 (the game refreshed my store ) money is gone

but i wonder why it happened only overnight but not during the day when i cheack almost every few hrs

so annoying

( am glad it didnt happen last night )

GroupMagma
06-02-11, 10:12 AM
You may want to write into Support about this issue, at support@teamlava.com.