PDA

View Full Version : Bug or sold?

sophiacml
06-02-11, 04:13 AM
I placed the 1x mastery item on an empty rack and I blocked all the ways that actually can reach it. Funny thing is after hours, it's gone... I wonder whether is a bug eaten it or actually it sold. If it's really sold, is that mean all items can be sold even customers don't reach it?

saintlover
06-02-11, 04:31 AM
All items can be sold if they can get in the shop/bakery and the cash register is open. Only way to keep your stuff from selling is to block the door and as soon as you reopen, everything will be gone. I dont even open anymore. Got wiped twice on fashion and multiple times on bakery.

In my bakery i have several counters that are blocked on all sides items sell from there.

sophiacml
06-02-11, 05:55 AM
Seriously, I thought as long as the racks are blocked, the customers won't able reach it. I hope TL team can answer about it.

bobbyrae
06-02-11, 06:25 AM
All items can be sold if they can get in the shop/bakery and the cash register is open. Only way to keep your stuff from selling is to block the door and as soon as you reopen, everything will be gone. I dont even open anymore. Got wiped twice on fashion and multiple times on bakery.

In my bakery i have several counters that are blocked on all sides items sell from there.

In fashion story they shdnt be able to buy it if the rack or table is blocked. Can u post a pic of how u blockd it? If the edge is free then the customers can still get to it.

sophiacml
06-02-11, 06:49 AM
I was sure I shut off all the pace that even can reach cause I monitored how the customers walk around. I didn't see a single customer reach that area at all since I blocked it. It's so weird that after hours, that single item just disappeared & have no idea at all whether is sold. Anyway, I learnt my lesson that I shouldn't even place it at the first place. Sigh...
In fashion story they shdnt be able to buy it if the rack or table is blocked. Can u post a pic of how u blockd it? If the edge is free then the customers can still get to it.

bobbyrae
06-02-11, 06:53 AM
I do it all the time, and am sure other players do as well. If it is blocked he customers cannot buy it so maybe it was a bug.