PDA

View Full Version : Crop mastery icon transparency

Ginger
08-31-10, 08:58 PM
I really enjoy the new crop mastery aspect to the game, as it has renewed interest in playing by adding goals and rewards, but am a little confused about the reporting interface.

I've noticed that after achieving one or more levels of mastery for a crop the leaf icons above the crop get filled in and become bright beige leaves,... But sometimes one or more of them will appear dim, ( even after mastering all four levels ). Not as dim as an unachieved level of mastery, mind you, just not fully bright...if that makes sense. Is this indicating something about the mastery status or perhaps just a bug in the way the alpha values of the PNGs are set?

Though it seems to happen often, I cannot determine a specific cause and effect relationship. I play on the iPad, so I don't know if iPhones are doing the same thing.

I guess I'm just curious about who else has noticed this apparently aberrant phenominon, and maybe a comment form teamlava about what it means, if anything.

Thanks again to the developers and other players for working together to make farm story so enjoyable.

Unregistered
08-31-10, 11:32 PM
Same issue for me, I'm on iPad as well.

Unregistered
08-31-10, 11:59 PM
Exactly the same issue with me. I also play on an iPad.

Ellie
09-01-10, 12:52 AM
It's the same on the iPhone. Some are bright, others look slightly faded out but I have achieved the rank. Also noticed that if you go into the category, ie, fruits, grains, the leaves are bright.

Unregistered
09-01-10, 04:38 PM
The coffee leaf is still dimmed out for me when I look under the fruit category, the others do become brighter in their relevant categories though.

Unregistered
09-01-10, 07:00 PM
At one point I had one bright leaf and one dim leaf on the same crop after achieving level two on that crop. (so the other two leaves were even dimmer than the dim leaf.)

Unregistered
09-01-10, 07:03 PM
I've been having the same issue but noticed it in City Story before it became apparent in Farm Story. I play on iPhone 3Gs

Unregistered
09-05-10, 08:16 PM
Same problem here... and another question... if u plow land.. and exit the game immediately... when u come back do u still get the exp or not?

Unregistered
09-05-10, 10:08 PM
Have the same problem with the 2 iPods in this house in City Story.

TranquilityFarm
09-17-10, 11:05 AM
It is my understanding that there simply isn't a reason for the transparency of some of the leaves in Crop Mastery. It was chalked up as a glitch.
Cindy

Nicolab2108
09-17-10, 11:25 AM
...people who water like this:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/nicola_ball/b6f4b383.jpg

Unregistered
09-17-10, 11:00 PM
I have an iPod, first edition, 32GB, and experience the faded leaf as well.

greygull
09-18-11, 09:10 AM
This is an older thread, and will be closed. Please start a new discussion about this.