PDA

View Full Version : So Called "New Citrus Table" - Total Ridiculous!!!

annabella1987
06-01-11, 10:27 AM
I bought tons of citrus tables to decorate my bakery...n out of sudden I had this citrus table bug issue happen to me which stop me from buyin citrus table...it was 18,000 per table back then...n ii had post this bug issue to the forum n eventually teamlava took of this citrus table n after abt a week...I realize the table is being putted back into the store..but wat shock me most is I saw this citrus table which they stated as "new" item is selling at 2 gem each..the 1st impression I had for teamlava is "greed for players bucks & ridiculous decision"....actually I dun mind buying it with gem if the table is selling with gems in the beginning....but the fact is this table is selling at 18,000 each before teamlava remove it from the store to deal with the bug issue...so I felt like I'm being taken advantage for this issue...I believe ther are players out ther who come across this issue I felt da same way as me...pls do support me regarding this issue n post to teamlava regarding this matter n urge teamlava to do an adjustment regarding the price for this citrus table...I feel that teamlava is treating us players unfairly...I strongly potest to the decision they had made regarding this issue...players pls support me by putting up this post or topic...thanks

kittieekeke
06-01-11, 02:59 PM
yup totally agree, and i'm so sorry.
didn't have the gold to buy it...i was saving up for it...but now they're diamonds >.<
teamlava doesn't care about it's players.
if it did i'd be surprised.

talyon
06-01-11, 03:21 PM
Again. Lmfao. They were never intended to be for cash but the bug made them appear that way. Ergo now their cost is gems as was originally Intended. LT cares. But let's face it we all need cash to do stuff even LT. Don't like it quit. Go away etc.

ahshan
06-01-11, 03:55 PM
Hm. I never knew it was a bug to begin with. But since it was already released for 18k at their fault, it should stay that way. Also, they used it in a weekly update like it was "new", but really, it was not new. They shouldn't have advertised it as "new" since it's old. I agree that this was not fair to the players.

kittieekeke
06-01-11, 04:07 PM
Hm. I never knew it was a bug to begin with. But since it was already released for 18k at their fault, it should stay that way. Also, they used it in a weekly update like it was "new", but really, it was not new. They shouldn't have advertised it as "new" since it's old. I agree that this was not fair to the players.

seriously....all their valentines/christmas stuff is still labeled...new....they just need to be consistent....

annabella1987
06-01-11, 07:57 PM
Talyon - so if this happen this way as you said teamlava should release it for cash instead of coin...then still, it's not player fault to complaint...teamlava did a mistake or so called their bug did a mistake, player r not suppose to be ther to take up all da (edit)!!! End of da day...it's still teamlava should be da one to take all this consequence up plus givin player satisfied service for da game. And also, so wat if the bug cost tat table to turn out as 18,000? Since players had saw it, started buyin it as 18,000, then it should return as 18,000 after they took off to clear da bug from it. And so wat if their decision was meant to sell that table at 2 gem n da bug made this table turn out to be 18,000? Decision can be changed due to situation...n come on...teamlava should be flexible regarding this issue...coz they had made a mistake...so wat is da service abt take it or leave it? N if you dun like quit or etc? Wat da h3ll is tat? So wat da point of da topic started by Norman stating tat if you dun like or like anything pls feel free to tell us? R all those craps n nonsense?

annabella1987
06-01-11, 11:59 PM
Ther r a few comments now and I hope teamlava person in charged of this forum could give us an ans regarding wat you gotta do abt it...will be waiting for your news n replies..thank you..

talyon
06-02-11, 03:54 AM
Ther r a few comments now and I hope teamlava person in charged of this forum could give us an ans regarding wat you gotta do abt it...will be waiting for your news n replies..thank you..

Your not going to get a satisfactory answer on this issue from anyone from LT etc. **** happens get over it. It's a done deal.

annabella1987
06-02-11, 04:28 AM
I guess the ans from you are not as useful as others...I rather hear from other moderators or gm than you...coz I think you r being unreasonal, rude, unfair and greedy...so I take your ans as a ****...

flowless
06-02-11, 04:52 AM
Your not going to get a satisfactory answer on this issue from anyone from LT etc. **** happens get over it. It's a done deal.

do u work for Team lava or something
whenever someone complains u always make fun of their complains

GroupMagma
06-02-11, 09:46 AM
The item was temporarily available for a limited time for Coins. Now, it is worth Gems. I'm sorry if you weren't able to purchase the tables when they were available for Coins, but that's the new price.

annabella1987
06-02-11, 11:42 AM
Thx for tat...we juz need an ans from the real gm or in charge regarding this issue abt the citrus table, but not those ppl who doesn't work for teamlava...

annabella1987
06-02-11, 11:45 AM
And pls...groupmagma...do warn taylon abt this coz he always go ard making fun of players topics n complaints...I think this is unacceptable n tis can't continue like this. 1st of all he is acting as teamlava n 2nd of all he is always negative, so this might ruin teamlava reputation...pls put a full stop to this...thanks

mattdiner
06-02-11, 12:13 PM
I bought 14 for coins...

talyon
06-02-11, 02:51 PM
And pls...groupmagma...do warn taylon abt this coz he always go ard making fun of players topics n complaints...I think this is unacceptable n tis can't continue like this. 1st of all he is acting as teamlava n 2nd of all he is always negative, so this might ruin teamlava reputation...pls put a full stop to this...thanks

I've never pretended to be part of LT, in any way shape or form. I have my opinions and have a constitutional right to state my opinion. I've also helped many on these forums with precise answers. Don't think for one minute because GM gave an answer to your Query that this issue well now be dropped by those not satisfied. Lmao.

I wish they would drop it. But won't. Most beat these things like a dead horse. Yes I know I don't have to read these but can't always help that as maybe it's an issue I can help with. Otherwise I'll say it like i see it and I'll continue to give my opinion especially to those who like to whine and try to get freebies from LT who I believe have created some really keel games and don't want them to disappear cause of whiners.

annabella1987
06-02-11, 07:45 PM
Oh...the way you ask someone to quit or etc if they don't like anything abt this game is obviously trying to be someone from teamlava...plus I don't think you hav the right to ask any player to leave or quit etc. Even it is just a suggestion, I still find this really bad. Because if you suggest something like that means teamlava might lose some player because of that. And teamlava never even ask anyone to leve or quit if player don't like a particular thing abt the game, instead they will try to explain but not like you asking players to quit, leave or get over it. So teamlava did't even conversation wit players in a rude way, so may I know who r you to even make this kind of spoiling teamlava reputation comments here? So if you were to say something rude here then I can say this is not helping at all. I guess you help with the wrong words n way. If not why then besides me, other player commented here finding you making fun of comments n topics?

GroupMagma
06-02-11, 07:55 PM
Can't we all just get along?

I'm going to lock this thread. Again, guys -- I'm fine with criticism against TeamLava (that's how we get feedback, after all), but please refrain from rude comments toward each other.