PDA

View Full Version : I've been robbed!

shannonlaforme
05-31-11, 07:40 PM
I block the doors in order to fill all my racks, after all racks are full, I open my boutique and let the customers in. The problem comes when I leave the game, even for just a few minutes, when I return all my racks are EMPTY! Everything is gone and I have to start all over again. This is the 4th time this has happened, and there is no predicting when it will because I've returned many times and everything is fine but then One time I come back and BOOM! I was robbed. Please fix this glitch :(

saintlover
05-31-11, 07:43 PM
Unless you "need" the coins, just fill up your shop and leave it shut and collect the thumbs up. Its happened to me twice now and Im not opening it again until i KNOW for sure the glitch is fixed. I racked up 500K coins the last time i got hit so I have plenty to decorate and make clothes with. I got zapped with my shop open only for seconds. :( sorry it happened to you and sad its not being addressed yet.

shannonlaforme
05-31-11, 07:51 PM
Thanks I think I will do that, I too have plenty of money to decorate and buy clothes. And sure at least the money was there for the missing clothes but what a waste of my time, filling all those tables and racks, to be gone in an instant. I don't want it to happen again, so thanks again for the advice. Add me if you like shannonlaforme and I'm on Fashion, Bakery and Farm

driftboutique
05-31-11, 08:08 PM
I'm collecting cash for expansions, so I do need the money... People suggested blocking the cashier instead of the door for bkery story, so I have started doing that for fashion. It works! Leave your doors open and block your cash registers instead. When you unblock them things will sell at a normal rate 

Mogwai4111
05-31-11, 08:21 PM
I'm collecting cash for expansions, so I do need the money... People suggested blocking the cashier instead of the door for bkery story, so I have started doing that for fashion. It works! Leave your doors open and block your cash registers instead. When you unblock them things will sell at a normal rate 

^ Good posting ^

shannonlaforme
05-31-11, 08:32 PM
But I read on another post that if you block the cash register all your customers leave mad which then brings your rating down. Is this not true?

saintlover
05-31-11, 08:32 PM
Yes that is true

driftboutique
05-31-11, 08:40 PM
But I read on another post that if you block the cash register all your customers leave mad which then brings your rating down. Is this not true?

It seems logical that this would happen, but I have left mine blocked for days and only seen my rating drop to a 94. So it drops, but it doesn't plummet like I thought it would.

Mogwai4111
05-31-11, 08:57 PM
Heart rating only drops while viewing your store, not when you're closed out of the app, visiting neighbors, or viewing your wall even.

IngeVienna
06-05-11, 12:48 PM
The same happend to me. I had thousands of clothes, shoes, bags.. in my 3! shops
I opend them for a short time and nearly all was gone!
Its very frustrating, it happend the second time.
Now I try it with blocking the cash register.
If you're starrating 3 or 4 and like everyday (ex vaccation,..) you can add me: IngeVienna
I'm from Austria Vienna, with bad english

lambyo
06-05-11, 02:03 PM
I lost all my clothes also. I read a post that said to NOT block the door ever. I have been doing that ever since and have never had another complete sell out. Most of my racks and tables are full when I go away for awhile, and are probably gone down to about 25% full when I return (usually overnight). Try it - hope this helps!

shellybot
06-06-11, 08:39 PM
This has happened to me too. I've taken a suggestion from other and blocked the cashier. This seems to work.

shannonlaforme
06-07-11, 08:15 PM
Thanks everyone. I did block the cash register and it has worked, I haven't been robbed since lol surprisingly I wasn't as bothered by the star rating as I thought I would be either, and as soon as I open the store it rises pretty quick too.

glamorama
06-10-11, 10:13 PM
I've also been robbed!! Right before my eyes, the game was out of sync and when it returned I lost 25 GEMS!!...contacted Lava Team, got an automatic response but no moree response after further explanation from me. Maddening.

Then last week bought more Gems when it was on 25%discount and the Gems were not added :'(

glamorama
06-10-11, 10:15 PM
How do you block the cash register? Is it the same as blocking the door?

talyon
06-10-11, 10:41 PM
How do you block the cash register? Is it the same as blocking the door?

Yes it is. I do it so don't lose my inventory while stocking up. But now I've got over 10000 items on each rack etc so won't need to do it until after my vacation next month. It works ive never lost all my stuff since doing it this way. As for customers getting mad. Lol who cares once u re open they get happy in a hurry and your rating picks up rather quickly.

colagummi
06-12-11, 04:58 AM
lost my entire store this a.m. is it better to block the door or to block the register? i 'close' the store overnight and sometimes when i go to work? third or fourth time i lost all items. but i have not done anything different. just takes so long to restock etc. any tips/ideas. thanks in advance!

shellybot
06-12-11, 07:19 AM
This has happened to me I've found it's better to block the cashier.

shellybot
06-12-11, 07:24 AM
I've also been robbed!! Right before my eyes, the game was out of sync and when it returned I lost 25 GEMS!!...contacted Lava Team, got an automatic response but no moree response after further explanation from me. Maddening.

Then last week bought more Gems when it was on 25%discount and the Gems were not added :'(

I would check your itunes account to see if you were charged for the gems. If you were and didn't receive the gems, maybe they can give you a refund.

ftmom
06-23-11, 07:39 PM
Same thing has happened to me twice. I had lots of inventory but when I opened my store and came back to check a few minutes later, all my inventory was gone. Now I only open it for a few minutes at a time and it's while I'm watching it, never exiting the game. Only thing is, as I mentioned on another post is that all the customers that head to shoes and purses, leave with broken hearts and that never heppened when I was playing on the iPhone. I'm on an android phone now.

mstasz
06-27-11, 12:26 AM
The very same thing happened to me!!!! I think it sucks when you find a game you truly like and something like this happens.

mharjrae
06-27-11, 02:47 AM
I block the doors in order to fill all my racks, after all racks are full, I open my boutique and let the customers in. The problem comes when I leave the game, even for just a few minutes, when I return all my racks are EMPTY! Everything is gone and I have to start all over again. This is the 4th time this has happened, and there is no predicting when it will because I've returned many times and everything is fine but then One time I come back and BOOM! I was robbed. Please fix this glitch :(

my boutique is always as always closed since i knew that this is happening all the time.
i only open my boutique for 10 mins to get some profits and go back in game then close it asap.
it is not that too fun playing but this bug should be fixed asap

nutmeg67
06-27-11, 07:53 AM
I don't know if this is the same for everyone, but I've noticed that if I open my shop after being closed for restocking (which is usually 8 or more hours) and let it play for about five minutes before closing the app that the game proceeds normally.

But if I happen to close the app (or am forced to close because of sync issues) within a few moments of opening the store, a good portion of my clothes have been sold and I have to restock again sooner than normal.