PDA

View Full Version : Fashion is Different!

JennyWuzHere
05-31-11, 07:26 PM
No one likes the point of the bouncing stars and coins. If TL could change that, so all experience, and coins will be automatically be added to your current coins and experience. Especially the bugs and some crashes it produces.

We all have those experiences with Fashion and all of the other TeamLava. We all know that the older games are getting less attention because new games are currently being produced. Everyone seems to like Farm Story, Bakery Story, and Restaurant Story.*

Farm Story has unique things in it, since it was the first app TL ever created! Farm Story is the only one for now that goes up to levels 75+ and it gives you 10x of water to give to other neighbors. Bakery Story is the same as Restaurant Story. I don't play it, but it did interest me in the past.

Fashion Story seems to have different twists on everything. It has it's uniqueness to itself. For example; Fashion Story has racks, where you choose where you want your clothing/shoes/etc. to be. It has multiple things to choose from. Any clothing line you choose has 4 items in them to choose from. Example: Simply Casual- Red Silk Tunic, Sunny Handbags, Khaki Pants, Woven Wedges.*

Any other suggestions, comments, etc, comment below!!

queenie662
06-02-11, 07:16 PM
Not sure about the point of this post.

sophiacml
06-02-11, 07:33 PM
I agree with you. What's the point of this thread? What does she want us to comment about?
Not sure about the point of this post.