PDA

View Full Version : Missing water drops

Unregistered
08-31-10, 12:54 PM
I made sure everything else BUT my crop field already had water drops on it and then started to keep track. Ever since upgrading to 1.6, it shows my field was watered by 5 different people (including two nabors) but only 10 drops appeared. I made sure to leave and re-enter the game, go to a nabor and return to "process" but to no avail. Still not all the drops appeared. No where else to water but field and re-set game a number of ways and not near enough water drops. A case for referring to team lava ? Anyone else with similar problem?

P.s. Love the game and am dedicated to being faithful nabor.

Brendel
08-31-10, 01:06 PM
This happens to my wife and I as well. Often when I water her farm it doesn't show up at all, which is really weird to see when I'm sitting right next to her.

Blessing Star
08-31-10, 01:47 PM
I have had that for awhile, doing the same tricks to get them drops to show!
but since the droplets has become "smaller" (eyes are hard to see).

It does appear in a 20-30sec and even upto 1min to show (depending of the size of your farm and ipod iphone versions) with farmstory versions as well. Server is a bit slow when there is a high valume of nieghbor sprinkling away on certain times of the day/night it seems.

When there are two neighbors watering 10 pot of plants. farmer gets waterd for 10; newsfeed shows both neighbors watering. and both neighbors get their star rating as well:)

I am now going for gems awarding with "rank level" now LOL