PDA

View Full Version : Features that will make the game more worthwhile

typelethyl
05-30-11, 10:54 AM
I'm about a week into the game and I'm having a lot of fun, I love baking and so I'm so glad for it. I'm not bored yet, but I imagine if it's the same gameplay from Lvl1 to Max that it will be. I don't want this!

Chef Mastery. At the moment all this seems to do is offer some XP, Coins and a Gem depending on what level of mastery you are achieving. Can there be more to this? Things that I imagine could be simple solutions:

Reduced cooking time
Extra coin per serving
Increased serving size
A different serving tray / plate
A garnish added to the plate

Coins and Gems. I know Gems are the main form of creating money but there are those strictly adamant about not purchasing gems. I see you can convert Gems into Coins, why not the other way around? Even if it costs more coins to be converted to gems I think it'd motivate people more end-game. Could be something as 1,000,000 coins per 10 Gems whereas 10 Gems yield 100,000 coins. I think that maintains a balance between the two currencies.

Are we going to have more avatar customization? The customers come in various looks but why not our own persona in the game?

Is it possible to have the sonic ovens / mixers show the actual cooking time rather than having to wait til after selecting the item?

SweetChikara
05-31-11, 05:32 PM
These are some really neat ideas! I've seen lots. I do like when they have 10% off gem days lol. I'm guilty of purchasing those everytime they come about lol. In game coin to gem conversion would be spectacular. Even if there were a limitation to it, lets say you could only convert coins to gems once a week with a gem conversion limitation maybe?

snookilove
05-31-11, 06:35 PM
Good Ideas I agree Gems get me and the coin idea would be great!!! :D