PDA

View Full Version : Why are my gems disappearing ?

liz08
05-30-11, 09:30 AM
My gems are disappearing and I did not purchase anything? what happened and I want them back?

xokay
05-30-11, 10:10 AM
Same thing happened to me today, only I haven't emailed support because I'm not sure how many gems I had to begin with but now I'm down to only 3. It happened in RS though :(

hohumvile
06-13-11, 05:10 PM
Same here, some of mine have disappeared. I knew darn well I hadn't used very many.

trenae
06-13-11, 05:15 PM
If you are having issues with your gems or would like to find out what they were used on, you can email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the app you're having issues with, a description of what the issue is (missing gems), and when you noticed the issue.

Support should be able to assist you in what happened with the gems.

gitten
06-13-11, 09:05 PM
Great idea but you will not get an answer from team support. I was dismissing all the complaints until today when I purchased a tiger for ZS as one of the 3 items I had decided to buy using gems that I purchased when they were on sale for 50 for $5.99. A tiger for 12, a turtle for 10 and the snow leopard for 18 for a total of 40 gems. Not what I have left. On my invoice under each item purchased is "report problem" have tried all day to click cannot connect to itunes store is response. Well, if I can't contact them by tomorrow, I will contact my source of payment. I don't know what the problem is but they are smart enough to figure it out. Also a problem on City cash did not receive my city cash but was charged. I have contacted team support twice previously and got no response. Nice job team lava!!!!

MissCeara
06-14-11, 01:06 PM
I know that this is an obvious question, so I apologize in advance, but are you absolutely sure that you didn't inadvertently purchase a slot(s)? It's so easy to do and not notice when serving your clothes very quickly. I know you probably would have noticed, but it was just a thought.

Rachael98
06-14-11, 01:23 PM
Great idea but you will not get an answer from team support. I was dismissing all the complaints until today when I purchased a tiger for ZS as one of the 3 items I had decided to buy using gems that I purchased when they were on sale for 50 for $5.99. A tiger for 12, a turtle for 10 and the snow leopard for 18 for a total of 40 gems. Not what I have left. On my invoice under each item purchased is "report problem" have tried all day to click cannot connect to itunes store is response. Well, if I can't contact them by tomorrow, I will contact my source of payment. I don't know what the problem is but they are smart enough to figure it out. Also a problem on City cash did not receive my city cash but was charged. I have contacted team support twice previously and got no response. Nice job team lava!!!!

E-mail support@teamlava.com directly. They should be able to assist you. However, don't be discouraged if it takes a few days after the automated e-mail because they are currently very busy.

girlpower2234
07-14-11, 09:45 PM
the exact same thing happened to me today so mysterious!

mickeymaes
07-15-11, 02:27 AM
I think you might have accidentely bought coins from you gems!

Rachael98
07-15-11, 04:28 AM
Guys, please e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) if you have gem issues.

JCMayfarms
07-18-11, 07:04 PM
Same thing happened to me. My store froze and when it became unfrozen I was out 10 gems and was 10,000 coins richer. I don't even think I touched anything. Emailed teamlava support and they were unwilling to credit me back. They stated they are not able to reverse transactions or something like that. I feel that if it is their fault because the game froze, then they should credit my account back. We know they can, people get free gems for farm of the week, etc. It is just shady to me. I am frustrated, but will keep playing because I love the game.

kitthecat
07-19-11, 07:34 PM
Same thing happened to me. My store froze and when it became unfrozen I was out 10 gems and was 10,000 coins richer. I don't even think I touched anything. Emailed teamlava support and they were unwilling to credit me back. They stated they are not able to reverse transactions or something like that. I feel that if it is their fault because the game froze, then they should credit my account back. We know they can, people get free gems for farm of the week, etc. It is just shady to me. I am frustrated, but will keep playing because I love the game.

This is the so call "Gems traps". I think all the story games have it. Dropped into the trap a few times myself, usually the most easy one to drop into are the "Gems to Coins" and "Instant finish with gems".

So, be careful, these traps are so fast 'til sometime u won't notice it, 'til one day u suddenly realize some of your gems gone ......:(

shakiba
08-07-11, 11:34 AM
sorry to hear that :( ... email support@teamlava.com
Hope you get your gems back!!!!!

mamatlee11
08-08-11, 06:17 AM
I have the same problem! Had 39 gems last night in fashion and 14 this morning...already contacted them

xlynzx25
07-24-15, 03:06 PM
Great idea but you will not get an answer from team support. I was dismissing all the complaints until today when I purchased a tiger for ZS as one of the 3 items I had decided to buy using gems that I purchased when they were on sale for 50 for $5.99. A tiger for 12, a turtle for 10 and the snow leopard for 18 for a total of 40 gems. Not what I have left. On my invoice under each item purchased is "report problem" have tried all day to click cannot connect to itunes store is response. Well, if I can't contact them by tomorrow, I will contact my source of payment. I don't know what the problem is but they are smart enough to figure it out. Also a problem on City cash did not receive my city cash but was charged. I have contacted team support twice previously and got no response. Nice job team lava!!!! I emailed about missing gems they replied 2 days later and refunded them but they will only do this once, I'm waiting to find out what I accidentally purchased because I'm sure I did not make any purchase's