PDA

View Full Version : Best food order to cook with max. income.

geniaaL2
05-30-11, 05:12 AM
since i didnt see many threads about this topic i tought i could hand out my knowhow.
for some reason i decided to master all my foods. so i needed a good order to cook but still making a lot of money.

from my experience and calculation there are 30 guests per minute in the game(restaurant story).
But bakery story seems to have a faster entering of the guests into the bakery. so i think about
30-50 guests per minute

that means u need 1800 meals per hour and 43200 meals per day to not going out of meals.
or even more than that.
this is going to be very hard later to have enough food but not cooking the already mastered foods.

if you dont care about mastering. just cook the best food regarding the times you get online...
anyways the cooking list is in the attachment.

the list contains the

Income per buildtime(minute) - this is the parameter for your direct profit per time and therefor the list is ordered by this. BUT if you get more meals than your customers buy -> your income decreases cause remember: 30-50 guests per minute

example: brownies have an income of 80 coins per minute. (costs 30, income is 110, time to cook: 1min -> 110-30=80 coins per min) BUT this also produces 110 meals per minute. this means: if you cook 10 brownies each min. u'll have 1100 meals per min..
-> a lot of meals will stay on the counters.
the good thing about this is you can save them and you will have time to cook other stuff like pumpkin pie before your meals are out.

Coins per meal - thats just for how much a meal goes out. (french toast 1coin per eaten meal)

Time to cook - should be clear

Cost - also clear

Income - this is the entire income of the dish

Meals - amount of entire meals of the dish

Meals per min - this is an important parameter:
with this you can manage what to cook. and how much to cook.
example: Vanilla Cupcake produces 4,9 meals per minute. if you cook 6 or more Vanilla Cupcakes constantly you always will have enough meals(30 per min) or more on your counters. so you can use the rest of your ovens and mixers to make what ever you want.

Mastery well thats just for me.. i listed which dishes ive already mastered.

i hope this helps

i apologize for my bad english and
feel free to ask any questions and i appreciate if you find any mistakes or improvements.
thanks

wide out the textfile so you see the ordered list.

i have the same list forrestaurantstory, nightclub story (and city story)
if anyone needs.

geniaaL2
05-31-11, 02:13 AM
i inserted the new stuff here.
strawberry coffee cake and
Orange Blossom tea