PDA

View Full Version : Problem with FARM STORY updates

atenwor
05-29-11, 09:54 AM
Dear all,
I've seen many post on the forum about strange behaviour with FS updates (inside games, challenges). Some of you have them, others don't. But we never know the reason why. It doesn't seem related to a specific version neither on FS or on iPhone.
Can someone explain me the solution ? Is it a specific configuration of the game ? Should we do the update on a special way such as doing the update with the Iphone connected in Wi-Fi, connected to the laptop, with a full erase and update of the game.
In other words, do someone has a simple procedure to validate that all updates are applied correctly.
I'm currently blocked and frustrated without the updates.
Thank you for your help. Sorry if the question has been asked but I don't find it on the forum.
Atenwor

colagummi
05-29-11, 06:30 PM
Not that this helps but I still ave about four "dead/blocked" squares where my original farm got messed up by the Valentine version. Even when I deleted that my original squares did not clear up. So I now have to come up with ways to try and hide that. I havebeen relucant to update since.... Not to mention all the new crops stand up when planting making it very hard to harvest & plant around them. I guess all I am chipping in with is to wait when updates come out and get feedback first....because I have read aloth of problems on forum but also some good things too.