PDA

View Full Version : Searching for restaurant

Missgogo824
05-28-11, 05:07 PM
Is there a way to search for a restaurant by name? I remember seeing one I liked and wanted to look again, but don't know how to find it again except randomly

bobbyrae
06-01-11, 09:04 AM
I think you have to invite the person to be your neighbour. I wish there were a way to search though.

flooper888
06-01-11, 06:24 PM
That would be a great feature. You should post this in the suggestions forum or email TeamLava about it. Great idea

meatballz
08-02-11, 08:24 AM
I agree. I would love to see other restaurants with interesting names, themes, etc. and tip them but cant accommodate many more neighbors unless I'm leaving my real life.

greygull
08-02-11, 08:54 AM
There isn't a way, not sure if it will be implemented. You can always suggest it, there are several threads that are just for it. :)

My suggestion is to not email support, unless there is a problem. Example: problem player, inappropriate content, needing to transfer to a new device, etc. Support gets a lot of emails everyday (from what I've seen from here), and they suggest most people to come here. I know GM does look through the forums almost every day, and I've seen some things implemented in game that were suggested from here.