PDA

View Full Version : Countertops? Re storing food

suzysuzy34
05-28-11, 08:02 AM
I am wondering when all of your counter tops are full can you add more off the same food to existing counters. Some high level users only have about six counters but have about 11 ovens and 5 drinks servers and I wondered how it was possible.

PassionUnleashed
05-28-11, 08:10 AM
That happened to me once when I decided to place all my gift food out. I had stored up a ton of gifts and I just kept clicking to use them and then I got a message saying that the chef had combined plates of the same food :)

suzysuzy34
05-28-11, 08:27 AM
I had about 114 plates left of pumpkin pie and used t quick manage now buy using gems, all my other counter tips were full and it added the rest of the plates to the original existing pumpkin pie counter top, it would obviously save room in the bakery if this is the case, I don't know if it was just because the pumpkin pie was getting low on servings though. Will have to re try with other stuff and will post on here as this would be really useful.

suzysuzy34
05-28-11, 08:41 AM
I've just re tested this, I filled up my counter tops which were empty with brownies, quick managed a pumpkin pie with gems and all the servings went onto the original counter top with the original pumpkin pie, so if you are full up and need to serve food you can as long as it's food you already have displayed, very useful to know. I know have a total of 3467 pumpkin pie dishes.

PassionUnleashed
05-28-11, 08:45 AM
so i just came across this post in another thread about stockpiling food:

to get food to stack, simply place empty counters in storage. With no available empty counters, foods of the same type will stack onto the counters that contain the same food. I run 14 counters and have been known to shut my door until each of the counters has a stack of at least 10,000. I like that it allows me to stay open for a LONG time, cooking and replenishing while open, without having to babysit the game much.

suzysuzy34
05-28-11, 10:45 AM
That's a good idea, we can then put food onto cook which takes 16 hours a day or two without worrying about your food running out. Of course you may want to check for tips and tip your neighbors.

saintlover
05-28-11, 11:22 AM
I have some food items that have over 100k plates. Once you fill up all your existing counters it will combine the items on to one counter for you to free up the others for different food types. It doesnt work like this in fashion story though fyi

suzysuzy34
05-28-11, 01:13 PM
I've now got over a 1000 brownies on one counter, great for t extra xp if u have time to sit for a bit and do it.