PDA

View Full Version : How I can transfer my account to another iPad?

Natalieshoeaddict
05-28-11, 06:14 AM
I went to www.teamlava.com and pressed Transfer Account button, but - no Fashion Story transfer there, only Bakery story, Restaurant Story and etc. but no Fashion Story

Help me please :)

deadpixel
05-28-11, 10:27 AM
I went to www.teamlava.com and pressed Transfer Account button, but - no Fashion Story transfer there, only Bakery story, Restaurant Story and etc. but no Fashion Story

Help me please :)

There are a couple of ways of doing this, but the simplest way would be to load one of the supported story games, play it for a couple of minutes then transfer the ID of that game. This would automatically transfer the other TeamLava Story games (and other Storm8 games) to your new iPad too.

chvilla1
06-02-11, 12:02 PM
Ok so I did this to transfer from my ipad to my iphone cause we are going on vacation for two weeks and cant stand to be away from my stories. When I open it now on my ipad it is gone like it's supposed to be but it is not showing up on my iPhone. I have restarted it many times. Oh well. Thats the way it goes for me. I'm not complaining. I figured this is a chance for me to start over since I was only on level 19. (Not to far) I had thought about it a few times. But I had uninstalled it thinking maybe I could bring it back up like in the past but it wont reload again no matter what either. I'm so sad. Enjoy your stories ladies.

trenae
06-02-11, 12:03 PM
Ok so I did this to transfer from my ipad to my iphone cause we are going on vacation for two weeks and cant stand to be away from my stories. When I open it now on my ipad it is gone like it's supposed to be but it is not showing up on my iPhone. I have restarted it many times. Oh well. Thats the way it goes for me. I'm not complaining. I figured this is a chance for me to start over since I was only on level 19. (Not to far) I had thought about it a few times. But I had uninstalled it thinking maybe I could bring it back up like in the past but it wont reload again no matter what either. I'm so sad. Enjoy your stories ladies.

The game will only be active on one device at a time.

If you transfer from one device to another, it will be available on the device you transfered to and not the device you transferred off of (unless you transfer it back).

chvilla1
06-02-11, 12:26 PM
Oh I know but I had figured I it wasnt on my iphone I would take a chance at it maybe still being on the ipad. but Perhaps I was premature. It is on my iphone now. It took a while but it has finally shown up. I am happy again. So thanks for listening to my whining?!?!?! can we delete these posts somehow? What a monie minnie I was being. It worked perfectly. I shoould have never doubted.

ariadne89
02-24-13, 03:57 PM
Hello!! I have te exact same problem. Just bought an ipad mini but I can't transfer my games. I don't want to start all over. :(

kooky panda
02-24-13, 03:57 PM
(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42962-Have-a-new-device-Restore-your-original-account-here!)Transfer Information (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42962-Have-a-new-device-Restore-your-original-account-here!)

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

Storm 8 Transfer (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device)