PDA

View Full Version : Android Version?

kya80
05-28-11, 06:05 AM
Dear Teamlava Team!

I'd just like to know if it is planned to release this game on Android Market.

Best regards,

kya

ecmross
06-03-11, 06:13 AM
I would like to know also!

cynfully
06-12-11, 08:09 PM
I am wondering the same thing, and all I see are "we have no plans as of now". WHAT?!? How hard can it be? Doesn't make sense to me. I am glad they are having updates now for BS, FS, RS however, I am at pretty high levels and geting bored. Plus I notice there are alot of neighbor "drop outs" lately because boredom. We need a new game on android!!

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 09:39 PM
Think of how long it took between releasing the games that are on Android from the time when they were released for the iPhone and then released for Android and then you'll get a hint of how long it may be.

Stinkebollo
06-18-11, 01:03 AM
Please bring Zoo Story to Android.

It's sooooooooooooo small on my iPhone. I want to play it on my Motorola Xoom.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

goofingaround
06-22-11, 09:52 PM
Looking forward to adroid release. Thnx

xokay
06-23-11, 07:52 AM
I wouldn't hold your breath. They've completely neglected the game since its release. :(

ulnek
07-01-11, 07:03 AM
I wouldn't hold your breath. They've completely neglected the game since its release. :(

this game is out for android. i have it.

Mogwai4111
07-01-11, 07:37 AM

There's a pattern emerging here. When games aren't getting weekly updates, it's because they're busy developing them for Android. Has been the case for City, Fashion, and now Zoo. And hopefully eventually for the rest of them too.