PDA

View Full Version : New citrus table?

ahshan
05-28-11, 05:29 AM
First they take out citrus table and then put it back up for 2 gems. Now they release the chair for 2 gems.
First of all, be consistent.
Second of all, I love how you're giving matching chairs.
Third of all, I ain't buying citrus chairs till a sunflower chair comes out since I have them together in my bakery design. (I don't mnd buying with gems)

A sunflower chair round like the citrus chair would be nice with a sunflower covering the back or a miniature table as a stool. Your designs are getting funkier and nicer so if you could please complete matching the chairs and tables, that would be great.
Thanks for reading!

annabella1987
06-01-11, 10:24 AM
I bought tons of citrus tables to decorate my bakery...n out of sudden I had this citrus table bug issue happen to me which stop me from buyin citrus table...it was 18,000 per table back then...n ii had post this bug issue to the forum n eventually teamlava took of this citrus table n after abt a week...I realize the table is being putted back into the store..but wat shock me most is I saw this citrus table which they stated as "new" item is selling at 2 gem each..the 1st impression I had for teamlava is "greed for players bucks & ridiculous decision"....actually I dun mind buying it with gem if the table is selling with gems in the beginning....but the fact is this table is selling at 18,000 each before teamlava remove it from the store to deal with the bug issue...so I felt like I'm being taken advantage for this issue...I believe ther are players out ther who come across this issue I felt da same way as me...pls do support me regarding this issue n post to teamlava regarding this matter n urge teamlava to do an adjustment regarding the price for this citrus table...I feel that teamlava is treating us players unfairly...I strongly potest to the decision they had made regarding this issue...players pls support me by putting up this post or topic...thanks