PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor list suggestion

soulmate4lh
05-28-11, 12:20 AM
I have over 100 neighbors and I visit all of my neighbors daily. It would be a huge benefit if when I visited a neighbor then returned to the neighbor list that it would remember where I was. Scrolling through that many neighbors and having to remember the last neighbor visited is a tedious process.

Thanks!

JennyWuzHere
05-29-11, 10:22 AM
It does go back to the previous neighbor sometimes. And I'm okay with that. But sometimes whenever I go back to the neighbors list, it starts all over from the beginnging. I think it's because we take too long visiting a neighbor's boutique or because we visit 4-5 neighbors and it goes back to the beginning.

shannonlaforme
05-31-11, 08:04 PM
I totally agree. It would definitely be better if the list stayed where you left it, I too can never remember which neighbor Im on next. Sometimes if you go really fast you can hit 3 or 4 neighbors before it goes back to the top. But then you don't get to check out your neighbors place, you have to get in and get out as fast as you can. Team Lava should address this one for sure

saintlover
05-31-11, 08:13 PM
Wouldnt that be awesome. I just remember who i was at and if i put the game down to do something else, i always stop a the first neighbor of a letter. Like I will do all the way up to the K's and I know to start with the first K when I come back.