PDA

View Full Version : I cannot get the new update

miya2
05-27-11, 04:46 PM
Since most of my nbr can make strawberry coffee cake and lemon tea, I couldn't get the new update and still it can't... Please fix this bug.

This is a second time That I can't get the new update

miya2
05-27-11, 04:52 PM
Sorry. Not a lemon tea, but an orange blossom tea.

saintlover
05-27-11, 06:17 PM
I didn't get the update yet either. Hopefully they are still rolling it out.

saintlover
05-28-11, 05:23 AM
Still no update :(

anniesmile
05-28-11, 08:59 AM
Me too and I don't know why the orange table and citrus chair both don't show up in the design??? Please fix it soon, my id is anniesmile

GroupMagma
05-28-11, 09:02 AM
The updates might take a few days to roll out to all users. Sorry about the inconvenience, but you will get these items soon.

miya2
05-28-11, 04:26 PM
I'm wondering why all of users cannot receive weekly update at once. Is there any problem while you process the update? It's not the first time that I undergo this bug. So I want to know the reason...

FireBoltI
05-28-11, 04:28 PM
yeah... why is there such a problem, from previous 'tasks' to the updates now, they don't appear at all

saintlover
05-28-11, 06:16 PM
Still no update for me.....

kitzie
05-28-11, 08:16 PM
I had the citrus table that I purchased now no longer available. No strawberry coffee cake or orange blossom tea for me. Please give me these updates. Kitzie's Kafe

saintlover
05-28-11, 08:31 PM
The citrus table is a known bug as of last week. They are working on it. This weeks update is still slowly rolling out... I still dont have it yet either. Anxiously awaiting new food products for sure!

lafluerbakery
05-30-11, 08:17 AM
I have not received the update either. Please fix this bug. My id is lafluerbakery.

kittieekeke
05-30-11, 02:50 PM
I'm wondering why all of users cannot receive weekly update at once. Is there any problem while you process the update? It's not the first time that I undergo this bug. So I want to know the reason...

see how they loved to avoid our questions....

saintlover
05-30-11, 08:27 PM
I just received my updates this evening. It is coming!

zharon
06-04-11, 06:03 PM
I can't get the latest update, and I see all my neighbors baking the kiwi cheesecake but I can't see it :(

annabella1987
06-04-11, 07:16 PM
I wanna say is...since ther's so much bugs n problem happen to some food, drink or even items n it take time to process n update, then I suggest teamlava should set a longer due date for tat particular item which is havin a promotion...juz like the citrus table, having a promotion selling at 18k at 1st...then halfway thru, the bug is out...n they remove it n settled it...then when they put it back, it became 2gem...n saying tat tat's the promotion price for 18k...n since da promotion is over so it came back as 2gem...so I think it kinda unfair..so I believe if tat particular item is having a problem n causes many players cannot buy, use etc, then ii think teamlava should be able to extend da promotion for tat particular item...teamlava, pls consider this as many player will be grateful to you even ther's a problem on it..I believe all they want is to enjoy it like other players do

lesleypsg1
06-04-11, 07:21 PM
No update yet, and can't buy gems on sale. I'm wondering if the gem issue (not able to buy) is only affecting those of us who didn't get the update?

ziggystl
06-04-11, 10:56 PM
I haven't received my update either. I also can't purchase gems at the sale price. Keep receiving a network error message. I'm give up at this moment. Not trying to purchase anything until I receive my updates.

bellac94
06-04-11, 11:12 PM
i still havent recieved any update for bakery at all this week. how long do you have to wait its been almost two days.

netty027
06-05-11, 03:30 PM
I can't get the new kiwi cheese cake either ! I don't understand and I have a I phone

nekonight
06-05-11, 03:47 PM
Same. No Updates Hopefully they will keep the Gem sale up longer since no one can purchase them:/

bellac94
06-06-11, 08:50 AM
well its almost monday afternoon and my bakery update still hasnt rolled out yet and its been a few days. whats going on team lava???? i seem to be having problems in bakery, rest, and farm story with all the updates. i got half of some updates in rest and farm and nothing in bakery. Soon it will be friday again and another update will be coming out and i havent received this one.

lesleypsg1
06-06-11, 12:27 PM
Oh where or where can my update be, or where or where could it be?

I saw it on my nbrs yester day

Oh woe, oh woe, is me

Still no update

mamatlee11
06-06-11, 01:57 PM
Lol! Well I'm joining the club with u guys! No update YET! I've been commenting on ever post I can saying no updateso maybe just maybe someone will HELP! ;)

paniololiz
06-06-11, 02:30 PM
I am so stoked about the weekly updates....Thanks Team Lava! But I am bummed out that I didn't get one this week for Bakery story, my favorite of all the STORY games. Please fix. Mahalo!!

nekonight
06-06-11, 06:11 PM
Yup No Update, No Kiwi cake No gems And Guess what GEMS ARE NOT ON SALE NOW!!!