PDA

View Full Version : Best food order to cook with max. income.

geniaaL2
05-27-11, 04:14 AM
since i didnt see many threads about this topic i tought i could hand out my knowhow.
for some reason i decided to master all my foods. so i needed a good order to cook but still making a lot of money.

from my experience and calculation there are 30 guests per minute in the game(restaurant story). that means u need 1800 meals per hour and 43200 meals per day to not going out of meals.
this is going to be very hard later to have enough food but not cooking the already mastered foods.

if you dont care about mastering. just cook the best food regarding the times you get online...
anyways the cooking list is in the attachment. (sry my english)

the list contains the

Income per buildtime(minute) - this is the parameter for your direct profit per time and therefor the list is ordered by this. BUT if you get more meals than your customers buy -> your income decreases cause remember: 30 guests per minute

example: french toast has an income of 20coins per minute. (costs 10, income is 30, time to cook: 1min -> 30-10=20 coins per min) BUT this also produces 30 meals per minute. this means: if you cook 10 french toast each min. u'll have 300 meals per min..
-> 270 meals will stay on the counters.
the good thing about this is you can save them and you will have time to cook other stuff like stews before your meals are out.

Coins per meal - thats just for how much a meal goes out. (french toast 1coin per eaten meal)

Time to cook - should be clear

Cost - also clear

Income - this is the entire income of the dish

Meals - amount of entire meals of the dish

Meals per min - this is an important parameter:
with this you can manage what to cook. and how much to cook.
example: Bacon and eggs produces 5 meals per minute. if you cook 6 bacon an eggs constantly you always will have enough meals(30 per min) on your counters. so you can use the rest of your stoves ovens grills to cook what ever you want. but bacon and eggs have a low income. so dont start with this =)

Mastery well thats just for me.. i listed which dishes ive already mastered.

the next thing for me to find out is which combination of foods have a production of 30 meals with the most income. but with the time of a day
example: 6 BBQ Chicken will have 6x 4,271 = 25,6 meals per minute. (almost 30)
from now on i wouldnt have to care about having enough meals on the counters and
i could use the rest of my ovens to cook roast chickens since they give the most coins per meal(8)

maybe you can find a better combination. im lvl 54 so i dont have the tiramisu and rack of lamb yet.

i hope this helps

i apologize for my bad english and
feel free to ask any questions and i appreciate if you find any mistakes or improvements.
thanks

wide out the textfile so you see the ordered list.

i have the same list for bakery story, nightclub story (and city story)
if anyone needs.

moratorro
05-27-11, 08:47 AM
Thanks a lot!
I found data I was missing (even if lamb and tiramisu are still blank...) and completed my sheet.
You can find it attached here.
You can sort every column by ascending or descending order and find out what you need.
Still missing data are the red ones:
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4342/data.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/data.gif/)

Let me know missing data or every new recipe I can add!
:cool:

moratorro
05-27-11, 08:52 AM
OK, it seems xls files don't work.
Here it is:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1080463694/RS.zip

geniaaL2
05-29-11, 01:36 AM
moratorro u have a mistake for the tiramisu: the "gold/min" is 10 and not 13,3. you divided by 10 hours instead of 12hours? and therefor the profit/h is 600.

moratorro
05-29-11, 09:55 AM
moratorro u have a mistake for the tiramisu: the "gold/min" is 10 and not 13,3. you divided by 10 hours instead of 12hours? and therefor the profit/h is 600.
I know that: there are some missing data, and a few rows has some holes (the red ones, as I said above). So the result is obviously wrong.
I'm only at level 27, and I need some data, such as tiramisu cost (it's not 0, I suppose...:rolleyes:).

geniaaL2
05-30-11, 04:56 AM
ok thats the tiramisu data:

Tiramisu
income per minute: 10
coins per meal 4
time to cook 12 hours
cost 2400
reward 9600
meals: 2400
meals per minute 3,333

ranelle
06-02-11, 04:39 PM
Thanks a lot! I was going to do this myself, but you just saved me a lot of time!

ranelle
06-02-11, 04:42 PM
Thanks a lot! I was going to do this myself, but you just saved me a whole lot of time!

geniaaL2
06-03-11, 01:50 AM
youre welcome

ducksloveme
06-03-11, 07:18 AM
Cool I'm only, like, level maybe 27, something like that. I was wondering what the Taramisu wold be.

moratorro
06-03-11, 11:02 AM
I upgraded my xls.
Here it is:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1119940064/Restaurant_Story.xls
I added a column with Recipe Level (useful in first levels, when you have to cook many servings, rather than gold....).
Enjoy!

geniaaL2
07-09-11, 02:46 AM
new list with all the new drinks and dishes like curry, strawberry crepe.
and rack of lamb, since im lvl 66

cwmw
07-09-11, 04:03 AM
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auit1a1KGrhTdGU5NEw4dVBSVEUtLTh0TV9ONGRQQ nc&hl=en_US#gid=1

Maybe this will help :)

cwmw
07-09-11, 04:04 AM
i update it every week for the updates so its definitely got accurate info

gobblies
07-09-11, 05:44 AM
Great data!