PDA

View Full Version : Why am I not receiving any quests/tasks/objectives?

jshep105
05-26-11, 04:19 PM
Hello. I just downloaded Zoo Keeper on my iPad 2. My sister downloaded the same game on the iPhone 4 but she has to complete tasks and objectives that are located on the main screen. These tasks/objectives do not show up on my game. How do I get these quests?

GroupMagma
05-26-11, 04:46 PM
Hi JShep,

Unfortunately, the quests and objectives aren't available for all users right now. However, we hope to make this feature available for all of our users soon. Thanks for your question! :)

redbites
05-26-11, 04:46 PM
Huh, zoo keeper

jshep105
05-26-11, 05:54 PM
Hi JShep,

Unfortunately, the quests and objectives aren't available for all users right now. However, we hope to make this feature available for all of our users soon. Thanks for your question! :)

Okay so is it a bug? Or does it have to do with the device I am using? Also how long will it be until this is updated? Thanks

GroupMagma
05-26-11, 05:58 PM
Okay so is it a bug? Or does it have to do with the device I am using? Also how long will it be until this is updated? Thanks

It's not a bug and it is not device-specific. The features just aren't available for all users at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

jshep105
05-26-11, 06:12 PM
It's not a bug and it is not device-specific. The features just aren't available for all users at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh. So only random people get to have the tasks and objectives?

jshep105
05-26-11, 06:47 PM

Okay. How long will this be until it is fixed and updated?

sophiacml
05-26-11, 07:17 PM
What sort of tasks are you guys discussing? ZS has way so many tasks from planting crops to feed to tour to collect everything...

kooky panda
05-26-11, 07:50 PM
What sort of tasks are you guys discussing? ZS has way so many tasks from planting crops to feed to tour to collect everything...
I think they are talking about quests like in farm, city, bs and rs. I never got them on rs. And I do not have on zoo