PDA

View Full Version : Gem Daily lottery

queenie662
05-26-11, 04:12 PM
One more suggestion and I'll stop stalking the forum. It would be so cool to have a daily gem lottery or something. Maybe for 10,000 coins you get to spin the wheel and get a guaranteed gem item. Most days it would be 1 gem items, of course, but there would always be the possibility of a big ticket gem item or 100 gems or something else fabulous.

driftboutique
05-26-11, 06:42 PM
I think this is an awesome idea! And I think it's far more feasible than a lot of other gems-for-coins scenarios from a business standpoint. It appeals to the same part of me that buys the magic boxes :)

It actually reminds me of Mario Party, where you would get chances to risk a star in order to get a star. In that same vein, maybe one of the rare prizes for the magic boxes could be 100 gems...

redbites
05-26-11, 07:39 PM
yeah this sounds like an awesome idea

ichigoheaven
06-11-11, 01:51 AM
I love this idea. I play fashion story every day and I have spent money on gems to my husband's displeasure! It would be nice to be able to win a few gems. This wouldn't really affect their sales and may keep people interested longer if it was possible for people to save up gems for that super special item!

xSnowyOwlx
06-11-11, 11:27 AM
Yes, this would be something to add and definitely would encourage more people to play.