PDA

View Full Version : Extra Slot for 25 trap

saintlover
05-26-11, 02:39 PM
I got zapped for a second time! When the slots reach all the way to the right when you go to click the "X" to close out of the catalog it gets that extra slot. I absolutely did not intend to push it, on the contrary was VERY careful not to touch it but there it was to the right and I got zapped for 25 gems.... GRRRRRR I am not happy about it at all! There needs to be some sort of fail safe on that on one for sure.

casadolce
05-26-11, 06:19 PM
After losing 25 gems the first time, I now move back a page or sometimes two pages to click the "x" to close. Talk about paranoia!

saintlover
05-26-11, 06:54 PM
I am leaving a slot of gift shoes full now so it pushes the buy slot to the next page. I'm not getting zapped again! So salty over it but at least I have a fix for now.

casadolce
05-26-11, 07:46 PM
I am leaving a slot of gift shoes full now so it pushes the buy slot to the next page. I'm not getting zapped again! So salty over it but at least I have a fix for now.

What are you going to do when you earn an extra slot?

saintlover
05-26-11, 10:02 PM
Well, whe I earn my new slot it will just replace the one I just got suckered out of 25 gems so nothing will change.

casadolce
05-27-11, 05:57 PM
Well, whe I earn my new slot it will just replace the one I just got suckered out of 25 gems so nothing will change.

Oh right. I forgot! :(

I lost 25 gems but I won the boutique of the week contest last week and got 50 back. Maybe you should try your luck too!