PDA

View Full Version : i am getting bored already :(

seastripes
05-26-11, 04:54 AM
no more animals i can buy with coins, i can't earn free gems, no more interesting new attractions to buy. basically i'm playing this now just to **** time when i'm waiting for something.
and this is the latest game i played from TL, i am still very much enjoy playing bakery story and restaurant story, the games i play the longest time

sweetkeira
06-11-11, 03:44 PM
I agree, if this was my first team lava game it would have been my last. My 5 year old is even bored with it. I'm just waiting for some enhancements but tempted to just delete it!

Rachael98
06-11-11, 04:09 PM
All I use my ZS account for is testing my canned message (eg. "Ⓨⓔⓐⓡⓝⓘⓝⓖ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓐ ⓣⓡⓐⓝⓠⓤⓘⓛ ①②ⓣⓗ! τίρȘ ʃરΘɱ ϦιίτՀκરείĢ! " for today) to make sure that it fits into the boxes.

seastripes
06-12-11, 02:37 AM
i finally quit this game, i feel relieved, now i can have more time and really enjoy playing my other stories

Ghecko2011
06-25-11, 02:54 AM
I'm starting to think of quiting my zoo game, I've got over $1mil to spend and don't know what to buy, I can't expand, I can't breed, I've got enough services without my zoo looking ridiculous, am I missing something, is there some way of adding to my zoo without spending real money or is this it????