PDA

View Full Version : Bug / Glitch

tania007
05-26-11, 02:18 AM
Hi

Don't know what happened today, but I lost 11 counters of drinks, including 3 x Merlion that I'd literally just put on the counters. Not happy that I'd had a full bar for days to now not having anything.

In adition to that, the customers are now not recognising that the drinks are there and are walking out unhappy, and I am losing popularity. Even stranger considering my drink numbers are going down.

There were no connection problems that I was aware of. I was looking at the news feed, then came back to the main screen and all the drinks were gone! It happened about 8 hours ago.

Not sure what can be done now, but yeah, just not happy that my progress has been lost :(

xokay
05-26-11, 06:40 AM
Yeah, the same thing happened to me and I know some people have had that happen in Fashion Story. I'm not really sure what the problem is. Did you get the money for it, do you know? Or did everything just disappear? You might have to email support.

badger8
05-26-11, 06:56 AM
I have noticed that the drink sales speed is up...maybe its a glitch because of an update?

tania007
05-26-11, 07:52 AM
Yeah, the same thing happened to me and I know some people have had that happen in Fashion Story. I'm not really sure what the problem is. Did you get the money for it, do you know? Or did everything just disappear? You might have to email support.

It only happened in Nightclub Story for me. I didn't notice that I got the money for it.

I figured I'd try here before emailing

tania007
05-26-11, 07:53 AM
I have noticed that the drink sales speed is up...maybe its a glitch because of an update?

This happened well after the maintenance ;)