PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in design mode

shellybot
05-25-11, 05:45 PM
While I was redesigning, the game became stuck in design mode. I am unable to exit. It will only allow you to move and store objects. Does anyone know how to get it out?:mad::(:confused:
ID Shellybot level 28

driftboutique
05-25-11, 06:33 PM
Try force-quitting the app and reopening it. On an iDevice double-tap the home button so that the icons in the bottom bar start wiggling and press the minus on the icon for fashion story. Then hit the home button again and reopen the app. You might lose your design changes though :(

shellybot
05-25-11, 06:54 PM
Thanks, I'll try it. I forgot to mention Fashion Story is installed on an iTouch not an iPhone

JennyWuzHere
05-25-11, 07:03 PM
Thanks, I'll try it. I forgot to mention Fashion Story is installed on an iTouch not an iPhone

I don't think having an itouch or an iPhone really matters... Idk. Maybe its a glitch.

CharliesCity
05-26-11, 03:49 AM
That has definitely happened to me on my iPhone. I just restarted it to fix it. I found that it is most likely to happen when I'm on the game for the an extended period of time.

bludiva
07-11-11, 07:36 PM
This helped me a bunch! I didn't know about force-quitting. It resolved my problem. Thanks!

gobblies
07-11-11, 08:11 PM
This happens to me on RS all the time- its an annoying bug...:p