PDA

View Full Version : Fs losing attention it seems...

JennyWuzHere
05-24-11, 09:53 PM
FS, so far, has not been attentive for TL.

How come ZS gets enlarged stars and coins while FS, & NS doesn't have any enlarged items? Even though the tapping thing is getting annoying, FS and NS shouldn't be left out of it.

sophiacml
05-25-11, 12:22 AM
Oh... No, please for the enlarging bouncing stuffs... On Zoo is annoying enough... Not the rest of the stories!

JennyWuzHere
05-25-11, 07:06 PM
Oh... No, please for the enlarging bouncing stuffs... On Zoo is annoying enough... Not the rest of the stories!

Yes, no one wants them here. But having small coins and stars are even more annoying because they're harder to tap, which creates more tapping.

paisleysnana47
05-25-11, 07:50 PM
I agree! 1 of my fashion story games has the bouncing coins and stars...I hate them! It's a distraction and isn't necessary!

driftboutique
05-25-11, 08:52 PM
I don't know what the deal is with the bouncing stars, but they don't exist for fashion story and bakery story on the iPad... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep it that way!

sophiacml
05-25-11, 09:21 PM
And... What was your point to enlarge them on your first thread?
Yes, no one wants them here. But having small coins and stars are even more annoying because they're harder to tap, which creates more tapping.

Mogwai4111
05-25-11, 09:38 PM
I can't be sure, but I think her point was that the smaller stars are more annoying, because they are harder to tap, and as a result, create more tapping. At least I'm assuming that's why she'd like bigger stars.

sophiacml
05-25-11, 10:17 PM
I was assuming the same. Anyhow, the best is removing all the animated bouncing stuffs! Is really annoying!
I can't be sure, but I think her point was that the smaller stars are more annoying, because they are harder to tap, and as a result, create more tapping. At least I'm assuming that's why she'd like bigger stars.

Mogwai4111
05-25-11, 10:32 PM
All I can suggest is to switch to Android where we get the scaled down versions of games (no missions, no bouncing stars).

CharliesCity
05-26-11, 03:43 AM
All I can suggest is to switch to Android where we get the scaled down versions of games (no missions, no bouncing stars).

You also don't have access to all the Teamlava games on Android devices. No thanks. I'll stick to Apple :)

saintlover
05-26-11, 07:11 AM
If you wait long enough they collect themselves in your own home page. When I am tipping/touring/liking neighbors in BS/ZS/FS respectively i click the stuff and when I hit the limit, I click on their wall to leave my daily message. As soon as I click post all the stars and coins are automatically collected, Viola!