PDA

View Full Version : More cooking related games by teamlava

redbites
05-24-11, 02:06 PM
Hi GroupMagma, I was wondering if teamlava is planning to make more cooking related games? If you are how about Sushi story? Driftboutique suggested this on another thread and I too think it would be an awesome idea. How about you GM?

Rachael98
05-24-11, 02:11 PM
Hi GroupMagma, I was wondering if teamlava is planning to make more cooking related games? If you are how about Sushi story? Driftboutique suggested this on another thread and I too think it would be an awesome idea. How about you GM?

Did I? Lol:p

There's a way to find all the new games on a different thread, but I can't remember it all and I don't know if it's actually in line with the rules. Anyway, I know FishingStory and MovieStory (although MS (oh no, it can't be abb. to that!:() isn't really cooking related) are popular, as is PetStory. I happen to know a bit about that though...:o

seastripes
05-25-11, 03:48 AM
as much as i love the other TL games i must admit my fave are the cooking related ones. my heart belongs to restaurant and bakery story, i would love to see another cooking related games like sushi story or maybe a candy story?