PDA

View Full Version : We need more stuff to buy with coins.....

bigdaddio
05-24-11, 01:31 PM
K I get it you all need to make money so you sell gems....but I do buy gems... I'm just stuck with coins and cant do anything with them....nothing new to buy...its all great we get the food but that in turn just gives me more and more coins... maybe make some outrageous thing like 10million coins buys one gem....idk just give us something to buy with the coins.... If you look at my bakery it is way to packed with way to much stuff I obviously need to fix that but you will see that I have bought so much of everything you can with the coins that now they r just almost useless to me....what do I do...I will still get gems if there are things to buy with coins but if there is nothing left to buy with coins this game is almost at an end for me....and that really sux cuz I like it....

bobbyrae
05-24-11, 07:23 PM
Wow! Wish there were a way for you to gift me some of those coins! :)

Allafat
05-26-11, 09:48 AM
K I get it you all need to make money so you sell gems....but I do buy gems... I'm just stuck with coins and cant do anything with them....nothing new to buy...its all great we get the food but that in turn just gives me more and more coins... maybe make some outrageous thing like 10million coins buys one gem....idk just give us something to buy with the coins.... If you look at my bakery it is way to packed with way to much stuff I obviously need to fix that but you will see that I have bought so much of everything you can with the coins that now they r just almost useless to me....what do I do...I will still get gems if there are things to buy with coins but if there is nothing left to buy with coins this game is almost at an end for me....and that really sux cuz I like it....

I completely agree.

cakeandpie
05-26-11, 08:03 PM
Agreed...everything in the updates has been for gems, if I'm not mistaken. My coins are pretty much useless as well because I have bought everything I want to buy with coins.

Do remember though, that each new recipe equals one more gem when you reach level 2 of mastery. If they add a new recipe every week for awhile, you can at least get something. I'm saving up for the new breadbasket.

lambyo
05-27-11, 03:17 PM
It would be nice if we earned a gem with each food level up and each game level we advance. How about it TL? For all your loyal players!

lococakes
05-27-11, 03:39 PM
Absolutely agree x1000! Everything except for the food items has been for gems... and my thing is like I posted in another thread. I'm on an Android device and had seen the citrus tables for like 18,000 coins for about 2 weeks now and turn my BS on today and now they're 2 gems?!?! What's the deal with that???
I realize that TL is trying to make money but really should give people a chance to either earn or buy gems with money earned through playing the game. Obviously, you're still going to have people who buy them as well. Kinda takes the fun out of a game knowing you can throw some money at it and get the same thing that people have put some serious time into saving and working for through regular play.
Once a person plays long enough, and masters every dish and downloads the other Story games, there's no other option to earn gems...kinda a way to subtley force people into buying them. Cuz if you want the "cool" stuff they cost gems lol