PDA

View Full Version : I have a negative amount of gold!!

likesunthroughrain
05-24-11, 08:07 AM
I logged in today and my gold us in the negatives! How is that even possible! I emailed support but the say it could take days to help me and in days all my food will spoil! The game won't even let me take things off the ovens that are finished cooking because I don't have enough gold!

Rachael98
05-24-11, 08:35 AM
I logged in today and my gold us in the negatives! How is that even possible! I emailed support but the say it could take days to help me and in days all my food will spoil! The game won't even let me take things off the ovens that are finished cooking because I don't have enough gold!

PM/VM JPlus or GroupMagma. I don't know what's going wrong here, so I can't help. I'm sorry and slightly dumbfounded by your problem. I don't think I've ever come across this before:confused::p

GroupMagma
05-24-11, 09:19 AM
Sorry, but Support is correct on this one. This is a bug in our system we are hoping to correct shortly. I apologize for the inconvenience.

pixtemp
05-25-11, 10:39 AM
Sorry, but Support is correct on this one. This is a bug in our system we are hoping to correct shortly. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I don't think an apology is sufficient. This is a bug in your code, meaning you're not doing sufficient SQ and QA. And that failure on your part is costing us time and money. If the game were completely free it would be no big deal. But it isn't free. When purchasing is involved in a game you can't allow totals to decrement. Deleting gold that we've earned or payed for with gems requires restitution, I believe.

talyon
05-25-11, 11:57 AM
I don't think an apology is sufficient. This is a bug in your code, meaning you're not doing sufficient SQ and QA. And that failure on your part is costing us time and money. If the game were completely free it would be no big deal. But it isn't free. When purchasing is involved in a game you can't allow totals to decrement. Deleting gold that we've earned or payed for with gems requires restitution, I believe.

Perhaps there well be some compensation to the thread starter. And of course others effected by this bug.

GroupMagma
05-25-11, 12:22 PM

Support is currently working on a fix for this issue. You will need to contact them for further information. Email address: support@teamlava.com