PDA

View Full Version : Crop Levels

Unregistered
08-30-10, 09:40 AM
Noticed when plowing, planting and reaping you get the coin for the money you've made or spent, a sun for your experience points and (this is NEW - just showed up this weekend) a leaf. After planing one crop quite a bit (not sure how many times) I got a screen that said something like Congratulations you are now First Level in Cantelope or whatever crop I was planting...got lots of extra coins and exp points. Had this happen 2 or 3 times on different crops. It's pretty cool, but there's no explanation in FAQ or anywhere that I can find that tells you what's up...how many crop levels are there, what level am I on for each crop and how far before I go to the next crop level. Does anyone have any info on this?

Ellie
08-30-10, 09:57 AM
When you plant you are rewarded with 1 leaf, when you harvest you get a further 2. There are 4 leaf levels, each level requiring a greater number of leaves to achieve.

Above each crop is are 4 leaves, as you reach each level a leaf is highlighted. On reaching level 2 you are rewarded with a gem and on 4 you get a special mystery bonus. I won't tell you what it is as I don't want to spoil the surprise but it's the same thing for every crop.

If you want more details on coins or xp you get for each level, read the Version 1.6 thread.

Unregistered
08-30-10, 10:01 AM
Thanks, Ellie! Now that you've pointed it out, it's obvious...must have been using my "man eyes"...I've read the 1.6 version thread so am anxiously awaiting my first gnome and addition to my gem pile!

Thanks again!