PDA

View Full Version : no more notifications!

swiep07
05-23-11, 04:37 PM
I don't get any notifications for messages and crops ready harvest anymore.
I used to get them all, but since few days not anymore.
Tried to restart device. Marks off and on.
Don't know what I can do to get it work again..

ahshan
05-23-11, 06:13 PM
Same for me. It's been quite some time, like 2-3 weeks. Sometimes I get it for flowers like "Your sunflower is ready", but it's only 1 sunflower that I made so it's pointless. I also get "Your neighbours have watered your farm", but I don't need to know that.
I've been neglecting Farm Story because I have not been getting push notifications. It used to be one of my favourite games, but I barely go on it because I can't remember since I play all 9 of TeamLava's games and 3 of Tiny Co's games.
I have an iPod Touch 4 and push notifications work for all my games except Farm story.

swiep07
05-26-11, 05:10 PM
Are there more people with the same problems?
I really want it back...
Groupmagma please......

GroupMagma
05-26-11, 05:58 PM
Have you recently updated the firmware for your device? Or have you tried deleting/reinstalling the application? Have you checked your device's notifications settings? One of these three things may be the cause of the reason you aren't receiving push notifications anymore if the setting is turned on in the Settings menu.

swiep07
05-27-11, 02:18 PM
Did it all... I'll try to reinstall the game again.
Hope it works now

longsh07
05-28-11, 01:52 AM
Tried all suggested including reinstalling
No recent updates to my phone.

Still no notifications.
I'm using a HTC Desire but my missus has the same problem on her Samsung Galaxy S2

PerpetualBliss
05-28-11, 09:48 AM
I didn't get any notification either for my last crop harvest.

swiep07
05-28-11, 01:28 PM
I reinstalled the game, didn't work...
I've got an HTC desire too!

swiep07
05-29-11, 10:48 AM
I guess it's an HTC / android problem...
Will we get it back Groupmagma?

swiep07
05-31-11, 09:05 AM
Anything solved yet?

xokay
05-31-11, 09:18 AM
I've been getting some notifications but not others. For instance, I got a notification for Nightclub Story and Empire Story earlier, but not for Farm Story.
iPhone 3GS, latest software.

mamamimi2004
06-04-11, 02:37 PM
Push notifications stopped working after this mornings outage.
I tried restarting iPhone 4 device.

jerkosaurusrex
06-04-11, 02:38 PM
still not working for me.. HTC Desire HD

meladyfarmer2
06-05-11, 03:37 AM
No more notifications since yesterday using ipad2. Not so much fun anymore playing. Wall was also cleared yesterday.

playwithsunny88
06-05-11, 10:46 AM
I'm facing this issue too on my farm story now. All other story games have already been fixed. I tried to restart my device and reset network setting. I use iPhone4 so please fix it asap. Thank you.

monica121
06-06-11, 10:56 AM
is this going to get fixed ive been without notifications for WEEKS now :(
yes i have checked my settings, yes i have reinstalled it...
i have an htc desire running 2.2

shereelee
06-12-11, 07:30 PM
I'm having the same problem and have an HTC EVO 4G. My brother has the same phone and gets notifications for farmstory and restaurant on his phone, but i don't. If i delete and reinstall will I lose neighbors, my crops, etc? This is an awesome game but without notifications its too much to keep up with.

swiep07
06-13-11, 02:17 AM
If i delete and reinstall will I lose neighbors, my crops, etc? This is an awesome game but without notifications its too much to keep up with.

No you won't lose anything (just be in time for your crops)
But I'm afraid it won't help..
It doesn't for weeks already!
And nobody seems to be working on it!

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 10:33 AM
No you won't lose anything (just be in time for your crops)
But I'm afraid it won't help..
It doesn't for weeks already!
And nobody seems to be working on it!

I don't know which device you use but I have push notifications since they first fixed them. It took a day longer for Farm Story but I've been getting the notifications for almost a week now.

swiep07
06-13-11, 04:11 PM
Not for me :(

Rachael98
06-13-11, 04:14 PM
There was a different FmS Android thread on this. So it seems to be an Android operating system bug. TL, time for you to take over!