PDA

View Full Version : Question about transferring

saktapking
05-23-11, 11:49 AM
I had been playing this game on an android O/S and recently moved to an iPhone, thinking there was no way to transfer data, I started over on the iPhone with a different storm ID and got up to around level 20 with 42 gems, however I had a problem with my iPhone and had to receive a new one, just noticed there was a way to transfer data between iPhones however you need the UDID #, if I didn't pull that number off of my old phone before verizon swapped it out am I hosed on transferring the data?

saktapking
05-29-11, 06:29 PM
Anybody?? Help with transferring?

Bogglesfarm
05-29-11, 07:24 PM
No, you'll be ok as long as you ever created a backup of your old phone; the UDID of your old phone is in the file name of the backups you did using that phone. So all you need to do is find that (just google whatever OS you're using, it'll tell you where it is), and you'll have the old number.

hemi2003
06-28-11, 04:53 PM
can anyone help, I have been play this game on htc evo phone from sprint account and looking for udid number

Rachael98
06-28-11, 04:56 PM
can anyone help, I have been play this game on htc evo phone from sprint account and looking for udid number

I don't think that Androids can transfer. I'll gave to confirm though. Try Support (support@teamlava.com).