PDA

View Full Version : Achievements

summrbreiz
05-23-11, 10:17 AM
I can't get any achievements, but everyone else I play with does. Why?

GroupMagma
05-23-11, 10:31 AM
Are you on the most recent version of the app?

Rachael98
05-23-11, 10:39 AM
I can't get any achievements, but everyone else I play with does. Why?

This is strange:confused: Could you get us a screenshot?

hectorloch
05-23-11, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=summrbreiz;68713]I can't get any achievements, but everyone else I play with does.

By "achievements" do you mean leaf points in mastering crops, summerbreiz ? What level are you at ? The Leaf Point indicators don't kick in until about Level 15 or so. However, all your points prior to that still count and will show eventually. Sorry if you mean something else by achievements :)

gingerkids
05-25-11, 04:25 AM
I'd assumed summr was referring to game center achievements, which I presume wouldn't be accessible until one is able to accumulate crop mastery points. I hadn't heard that new players couldn't master crops until after level 15, but if so that makes sense.

hectorloch
05-25-11, 04:32 AM
Yes, the Game Center stuff would make more sense. Mine, incidentally, is wholly inaccurate. On the Leaf Points, I can't remember the exact level it starts to show - but it's about there.

hectorloch
05-25-11, 04:13 PM
Leaf Points appear in the Store only from Level 10 - but the earlier play points do accumulate and show as already earned when the indicators are switched on at that point. Re the original question, gingerkids is right and it must on reflection be to do with the GameCenter stuff. The problem sounds like one of logging into the GameCenter properly but I know nothing about GameCenter - except in my case at any rate, it's hopelessly inaccurate.