PDA

View Full Version : Attention team lava,Norman, anyone. WTF game froze/ lost gems?????????

ebonymarshall
05-23-11, 09:20 AM
Dear team lava, I have been saving my gems up for some time now however about half an hour ago my restaurant froze up for a minute or so and when it went back to normal I received a congratulation u won 'another stupid waste of gems' grandfather clock!!!! :mad::mad::mad:. Had I have accidentally pressed the mystery box or whatever I wouldn't have been to happy to receive another duplicate, check my restaurant it's full of triples, however I didn't not press any of the mystery boxes at all!!!:mad::mad: I have no interest in the old contents of the mystery box as I have plenty of each prize and although I did waste some gems recently on the spring box, I was soon reminded why not to open them with another waste of gems ice statue to go with my other two ice swans!!
I have accidentally spent my gems, most of them paid for, many times in every story game and never complained nor expected them to be return however when my game freezes and I don't press anything but I somehow lose my gems :mad::mad: well I think I have every right to complain and hopefully get my gems returned so I can chose what I want to waste them on, sure as hell won't be on any mystery boxes!!!! Please team lava give me back my gems

redbites
05-23-11, 09:46 AM
It's all right I lose gems all the time for no reason, one day i'd have 24 the next day i'd have 0

Rachael98
05-23-11, 09:55 AM
I'm afraid that, whatever the circumstances, gems are non-refundable. You admit you spent them. However, if you'd like to complain, I suggest e-mailing support@teamlava.com. It's almost certainly a waste of time, but they might feed back to the devs. I doubt it though. Sorry.

Dear team lava, I have been saving my gems up for some time now however about half an hour ago my restaurant froze up for a minute or so and when it went back to normal I received a congratulation u won 'another stupid waste of gems' grandfather clock!!!! :mad::mad::mad:. Had I have accidentally pressed the mystery box or whatever I wouldn't have been to happy to receive another duplicate, check my restaurant it's full of triples, however I didn't not press any of the mystery boxes at all!!!:mad::mad: I have no interest in the old contents of the mystery box as I have plenty of each prize and although I did waste some gems recently on the spring box, I was soon reminded why not to open them with another waste of gems ice statue to go with my other two ice swans!!
I have accidentally spent my gems, most of them paid for, many times in every story game and never complained nor expected them to be return however when my game freezes and I don't press anything but I somehow lose my gems :mad::mad: well I think I have every right to complain and hopefully get my gems returned so I can chose what I want to waste them on, sure as hell won't be on any mystery boxes!!!! Please team lava give me back my gems

It's all right I lose gems all the time for no reason, one day i'd have 24 the next day i'd have 0

However, this is another matter. If you haven't spent them, that's not allowed. Again, you'll need to e-mail support@teamlava.com who should have a list of gem purchases that you've made. Keep the Apple receipt you should have been e-mailed and ask them. They will say what they think you have bought with the gems. If you don't have it, even if you didn't actually buy it, you probably won't get a refund of the gems, but you might get the item.

ebonymarshall
05-23-11, 10:12 AM
Thanks guys for the quick replies. In the past I have accidentally spent my gems and that's my own fault but this time I was in the process of redesigning my place when my game just completely froze up, when it unfroze so to speak it was congratulating me on my winning a clock, so I never opened anything accidentally nor on purpose. Thank you for the advice and email address hopefully I can copy paste my post and email it to them. Happy playing

Rachael98
05-23-11, 10:38 AM
Thanks guys for the quick replies. In the past I have accidentally spent my gems and that's my own fault but this time I was in the process of redesigning my place when my game just completely froze up, when it unfroze so to speak it was congratulating me on my winning a clock, so I never opened anything accidentally nor on purpose. Thank you for the advice and email address hopefully I can copy paste my post and email it to them. Happy playing

Actually, just follow the link; support@teamlava.com. I'm unfortunately still sceptical as to whether you'll get anything back, but you can only try.