PDA

View Full Version : lost all my food

LinkinPark92
05-23-11, 09:14 AM
I was ready with cooking 4 x 900 macaroni and cheese and 1 x 1200 chicken tenders
I also made 300 french toast and 400 omelettes and from my gifts I used 1050 portions stew.
When I finally could play restaurant story again a few minutes ago, all the food was gone.
But I blocked the door so people couldn't get in.
I also didn't received cash for it.

I want or the food back or at least 5 gems as a compersation.

My name: LinkinPark92
Restaurant name: INxPIECES
Level 22

And I also mailed teamlava because I lost my first restaurant by getting a new Iphone, I wanted it back, I mailed my name,level and more but still I don't have a response back.

LinkinPark92
05-23-11, 09:15 AM
I blocked the door before the food was lost, I didn't know if that was clear

LinkinPark92
05-23-11, 01:25 PM
I just saw that all my white tiles are replaced by parquet and a few black tiles for brown ones.

I want it back the way it was, now!

What the hell is going on with this game?

chumkia
05-24-11, 05:12 AM
At least your white tiles got replaced with parquet, a better one. Mine - black and white got replaced with concrete!!! What the he'll am I supposed to do??? Even I want it bk the way it was!!

LinkinPark92
05-27-11, 10:34 AM
my tiles are back but i don't have the food back or money for it

Mogwai4111
05-27-11, 11:06 AM
Try not blocking your door in the future. That should solve your food problem. The tile issue is unrelated.

LinkinPark92
06-01-11, 09:24 AM
well i never had that problem. when you block the door, no one can come in.

All my tiles are purple now, not black and white :(

Suzscakes
06-02-11, 06:45 AM
Hi... I have had the same issue of food disappearing, no $ for the food given & chair was against door.... Gone and nit returned!
My sympathy to you.... :)

GroupMagma
06-02-11, 09:54 AM
Must have missed this thread. Sorry about that.

Food Issue: This sometimes happens to sync errors in our games. Your restaurant should either 1) be reset to a previous state, or 2) you receive all of the coins as if the items have been sold immediately. Our engineers are working on this issue.

Tile Issue: This is also a known issue that should be fixed when you force-close and restart the app. This should be fixed in the next client-side update.