PDA

View Full Version : Expansion at higher level ?

Unregistered
08-30-10, 01:50 AM
Soz if there is already a post about this but I did look.

Are there expansion past 19x19 ? With more factory now I'm gonna have to start losing areas that I've built just to fit them all in :( kinda proud of me city and don't really wanna do the farming thing but with new buildings, higher building cost and extra factories I'm begining to think it's my only option without bigger grid sizes.

Unregistered
09-13-10, 01:39 PM
I planned my city to have a "small town" feel, with a lot of amenities. No high rise buildings. Which means I'm going to have to spread out to get a higher population. Hey, creators, pay attention....we need more.

addicted2
09-17-10, 11:08 AM
I was also thinking on the higher level saga, having chatted with a few neighbours no-one seemed to have any idea. One neighbour, who is on level 75 told me there is a expansion at a higher level but it costs a whopping eight'n'half million which even for him would be difficult. I do have a nicely proportioned city and to keep it that way I need to expand. I'm already getting bored just going from place to place doing the same thing, building up my city was the interesting part.

I will be looking at other city building games if nothing is done.

Peter

tmleavitt
09-17-10, 04:00 PM
I was also thinking on the higher level saga, having chatted with a few neighbours no-one seemed to have any idea. One neighbour, who is on level 75 told me there is a expansion at a higher level but it costs a whopping eight'n'half million which even for him would be difficult. I do have a nicely proportioned city and to keep it that way I need to expand. I'm already getting bored just going from place to place doing the same thing, building up my city was the interesting part.

Peter

TeamLava is not stopping you from transferring to another "city building game", or whatever simulation game you are thinking of. If you are bothered by the current game system, move on. No one really cares and I'm talking for the community. How many people play this game? How many people uninstall this game every day? Just you leaving will not influence others to do so too. If you decide to stay, that's great. If not, Thats too bad but seriously, no one cares. City Story is a fun and unique game. Other than that, we shall already appreciate that its a free game. If you want to make a suggestion, better not add what you did at the last sentence because its nonsense, and it does NOT help TeamLava at all. Be patient. Enough said.

Unregistered
09-17-10, 07:50 PM
We really do need larger grids as some of us have maxed out. Otherwise there's not much else to do for some other than cleaning and being cleaned. Thanks to the Devs for their hard work. We appreciate the effort and hope for more.

Cheers!

Unregistered
09-17-10, 10:55 PM

Peter
Uh that's some bs as I've been a level 75 since
They updated the levels an as of right now 19x19 is as big as it gets. I have 8.5 mil to fork over for an expansions but there isn't one so I keep my bank fat.

Unregistered
09-17-10, 11:04 PM
TeamLava is not stopping you from transferring to another "city building game", or whatever simulation game you are thinking of. If you are bothered by the current game system, move on. No one really cares and I'm talking for the community. How many people play this game? How many people uninstall this game every day? Just you leaving will not influence others to do so too. If you decide to stay, that's great. If not, Thats too bad but seriously, no one cares. City Story is a fun and unique game. Other than that, we shall already appreciate that its a free game. If you want to make a suggestion, better not add what you did at the last sentence because its nonsense, and it does NOT help TeamLava at all. Be patient. Enough said.

Fy bud you don't speak for me or the
Community. Get off your high horse, If I have something to say I'll speak for myself I don't need a pompous a$$ to do it for me. Enough said.