PDA

View Full Version : New recipes

crazychaoscake
05-23-11, 07:07 AM
Dear Team Lava

When I reached lvl 45 I got a message that I should be able to buy a certain "strawberry coffe cake".
However when I browsed the recipes I didn't find it anywhere.
I also heard about a similar problem considering the mysterious new "kiwi cheesecake"

Can you please fix the problem so that we will be able to make the new cakes?

Thanks in advance!

Rachael98
05-23-11, 09:21 AM
Dear Team Lava

When I reached lvl 45 I got a message that I should be able to buy a certain "strawberry coffe cake".
However when I browsed the recipes I didn't find it anywhere.
I also heard about a similar problem considering the mysterious new "kiwi cheesecake"

Can you please fix the problem so that we will be able to make the new cakes?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know exactly (I play RS more than BS), but using RS I'll guess. Either:

-you don't have the right appliance;

-there is a glitch; content soon to come out for that level is being displayed when you level up because of the update, but it won't be available until one of the next updates.

Good luck!

driftboutique
05-23-11, 09:38 AM
I don't know exactly (I play RS more than BS), but using RS I'll guess. Either:

-you don't have the right appliance;

-there is a glitch; content soon to come out for that level is being displayed when you level up because of the update, but it won't be available until one of the next updates.

Good luck!

It's the latter. BS doesn't have the multiple appliance complication that RS does, just ovens and drink mixers :)

crazychaoscake
05-23-11, 12:23 PM
Okay, thank you! ^^

I hope the new cakes will be ther soon, can't wait to finally bake them!
Especially the kiwi cheesecake, it looks so green an fresh! Yummy :-)

mariadora
05-29-11, 08:04 PM
I have the same problem it says its available when I leveled up but it doesn't show up for me to bake it?? When I visit other people the have it on there counters so why is it that they can bake it and not me??

mariadora
05-29-11, 08:08 PM
Oh I forgot I have a mesmerize android and it says my BS is up to date??

GroupMagma
05-29-11, 08:48 PM
Sorry for the confusion; while these items aren't in the game yet, they will be in a future update (which shouldn't be far off).