PDA

View Full Version : How do I collect from cleaned factories?

Unregistered
08-29-10, 03:03 PM
How do I collect from cleaned factories?
Thks

deadpix
08-29-10, 06:48 PM
How do I collect from cleaned factories?
Thks

Just click on them when their contracts are complete. You can't collect from them before that, just like you can't collect the water from the crops in Farm Story before the crops are ready for harvest.

Unregistered
08-29-10, 07:45 PM
But after I collect the contract, the clean sign disappears so I can't collect for cleaning?

deadpix
08-29-10, 08:21 PM
But after I collect the contract, the clean sign disappears so I can't collect for cleaning?

When you collect your contracts, you also collect the cleaning "tax". If you look closely at the amount you collect, you'd notice that it is 100 coins more than the value stated in the actual contract.

On the other hand, if you only want to collect the cleaning "tax", don't start any contracts and you'll be able to do just that.

Unregistered
08-30-10, 05:18 AM
When you collect your contracts, you also collect the cleaning "tax". If you look closely at the amount you collect, you'd notice that it is 100 coins more than the value stated in the actual contract.

On the other hand, if you only want to collect the cleaning "tax", don't start any contracts and you'll be able to do just that.
Ok let me check again. Last time I looked I was pretty sure the number that appears above the factory after I clicked on it was the same as what I was supposed to get from finishing the contract, not 100 more.
Thanks

deadpix
08-30-10, 07:36 AM
Ok let me check again. Last time I looked I was pretty sure the number that appears above the factory after I clicked on it was the same as what I was supposed to get from finishing the contract, not 100 more.
Thanks

Just be sure that there's a "cleaned" symbol above your factory before you collect the contract, otherwise you won't get that extra 100.