PDA

View Full Version : Quetion on Magic Box

shellybot
05-22-11, 06:22 AM
ID: Shellybot : Level: 28

Today I tapped on the magic box tab by mistake and I lost 24 gems! There wasn't a confirmation pop up to give me the chance to deny the buy. Can you restore the gems? thanks

lesleypsg1
05-22-11, 06:50 AM
Just a heads up shelly, they don't give gems back when these things happen.

No way they say to know if it was an accident or buyer remorse.

Ppl have been asking for a confirmation button for over a year too because of the frequency this issue occurs.

shellybot
05-22-11, 07:02 AM
thanks for the info. This sucks. They need to add a confirmation button to avoid these problems

Rachael98
05-22-11, 07:22 AM
thanks for the info. This sucks. They need to add a confirmation button to avoid these problems

We've asked and asked for one. No result. You get a confirmation from Apple buying gems, but not spending. We call them gem traps. They make money, we lose. Sadly, they probably don't want to change it.

CharliesCity
05-24-11, 10:48 AM
One would think that this is an issue Teamlava would want to solve because there is no way on God's green earth I would ever buy a gem with my real money knowing that they can be unintentionally lost accidentally and so easily. Now if there was a confirmation button and I had some confidence that I wouldn't loose gems then I may buy some. You don't get MORE customers with bad service. Eventually, you get less.

Rachael98
05-24-11, 11:47 AM
One would think that this is an issue Teamlava would want to solve because there is no way on God's green earth I would ever buy a gem with my real money knowing that they can be unintentionally lost accidentally and so easily. Now if there was a confirmation button and I had some confidence that I wouldn't loose gems then I may buy some. You don't get MORE customers with bad service. Eventually, you get less.

The way I do it is not buying gems until I want to spend them:p

CharliesCity
05-24-11, 11:51 AM
The way I do it is not buying gems until I want to spend them:p

I haven't bought any gems but I have about 75 gems that I got from buying clothes and downloading those games. I shouldn't have to live in constant fear of losing those whether I bought them or not.

Rachael98
05-24-11, 11:52 AM
I haven't bought any gems but I have about 75 gems that I got from buying clothes and downloading those games. I shouldn't have to live in constant fear of losing those whether I bought them or not.

Fair enough. It's also a lot cheaper your way:p

luckyduck10
05-24-11, 02:36 PM
This happened to me too! It's so irritating! Also, they didn't quite explain what magic box is, although NOOOOW I know!

redbites
05-24-11, 03:10 PM
Quetion on Magic Box
Where's the "S"?

Rachael98
05-24-11, 03:17 PM
Where's the "S"?

Typo or language mistake I expect. Be careful what you say about errors; I pointed one out and got yelled (not literally, it was on the forums, but you get my drift) at once.

shellybot
05-25-11, 03:18 AM
Where's the "S"?

It's a typo. After the thread was posted, I was unable to fix it.