PDA

View Full Version : New items in the Magic Box???

cassadee3
05-21-11, 04:53 PM
I like to buy the magic box because the stuff in it is cute! But after a while u start getting the same thing!!! I would really like to see new items added to the Magic box like every week! T:cool:hen i would definetly buy it more often! Post items you would think would be good in the magic box!

Here are some ideas:
Dog/Cat Carrier purse
Funky Zebra print rug
Rinestone Cash Register
Rinestone Changing room
Definetley some cool outfits for your avatar
Makeup Vanity
And thats all i can think of! Please post ideas!! thank you <3

ellenfruit
05-21-11, 09:30 PM
I've bought one magic box spending all my gems
but only got a boring coffee table
i'd like to buy another one but am hesitating if I'd get the same
can anyone share your experience?

lesleypsg1
05-22-11, 06:10 AM
I've bought several boxes since thy came out. Mostly Christmas and spring ones. I don't like the randomness and the duplicates so doubt I'll ever get another. I prefer if they put the items out for sale, even if for higher gem then regular gem items...that way we can chose what we spend on.

cassadee3
05-22-11, 06:28 AM
I've bought several boxes since thy came out. Mostly Christmas and spring ones. I don't like the randomness and the duplicates so doubt I'll ever get another. I prefer if they put the items out for sale, even if for higher gem then regular gem items...that way we can chose what we spend on.
Yesss! i totally agree the items in the box are cool but i dont like the risk of getting the same item again!!! Its a really good idea for them to just put them on sale...or come up with new items in the box.