PDA

View Full Version : Latest weekly update - not for all players?

Donnahh
05-21-11, 02:25 AM
After having a good whinge on neighbor's walls I notice I'm not the only one who can't see or access the latest FS updates of alfalfa, beehives and the vineyard.

Why is this so? Why is the update available to some and not all?

kooky panda
05-21-11, 12:51 PM
One of my nbrs cannot see new items either. Are you playing on regular farm or valentine farm story? Maybe that could be difference???

Evania
05-21-11, 04:20 PM
Same thing here. My sister got update early in the morning, I did not. We are the same level. However, I got updates on Bakery and Restaurant Story. What could possibly be wrong. I even reinstalled the Farm story and rebooted my iPhone but still no luck. :(

donnapetersen
05-21-11, 04:37 PM
I got the updates on Farm, Restaurant & Bakery but not Fashion. They showed up on my Ipad but not my phone. I am running latest version, shut phone off and restarted but nothing

Donnahh
05-22-11, 01:14 AM
One of my nbrs cannot see new items either. Are you playing on regular farm or valentine farm story? Maybe that could be difference???

Farm Story (normal version) V1.7.4

Camillo2
05-22-11, 06:52 AM
I am having the same problem - no access to latest available items - can someone from TL pick this issue up for us please?

I am on an iPad1 with latest version of OS & am using latest version of FS.

Thanks

hbg101
05-22-11, 08:27 AM
I am having the same problem - no access to latest available items - can someone from TL pick this issue up for us please?

I am on an iPad1 with latest version of OS & am using latest version of FS.

Thanks

im having the same problem on restaurant story i also use an ipad and did not get the latest weekly update. TL please fix this for us theres a lot of people having this problem

ebonymarshall
05-23-11, 09:34 AM
I received latest update no problems. I use an iPad and run farm story valentine

GroupMagma
05-23-11, 10:33 AM
OK, thanks for the info guys. I'll run this by our engineering department.

Camillo2
05-23-11, 03:01 PM
OK, thanks for the info guys. I'll run this by our engineering department.

The latest items - vineyard, beehive, alfalfa crop - appeared today, thanks!

kooky panda
05-23-11, 07:04 PM
Farm Story (normal version) V1.7.4
Hope u got updates. Looks like they fixed it

MafiaMama
05-29-11, 12:58 PM
I have the updates on my iPad but not the game on my iPhone. Why is that???????

farmersrus
05-30-11, 07:23 AM
I cannot see the latest updates either on Farm Story, no zucchini, beetroot or cockerel .
I cannot understand why but see that so many others are experiencing the same problem.
I have written to TeamLava so hopefully problem will soon be resolved.

farmersrus
05-30-11, 07:27 AM
Not for me they haven't 