PDA

View Full Version : Alfalfa

colagummi
05-20-11, 04:12 PM
Well, i should not be surprised. the problem I posted abount on the vetical crop squares for the peanuts.... now I have the same problem with the Alfalfa.... when I plant this, the squares stand up vertically.... will this solve it self If I take a chane and upgrade to the newest verdison? I have not heard great things about 1.7 update??? Also I am on an I pad 1st generation. help!! do I ned to upgrade? I hate to think it will mess up what I have invest so much time on...I love my farm and dnt want to see unusables square areas that I am stuck with form the Valentine update that I cant even plant on now. i am really happy that we are getting new items though so I thik team lava is trying!
I tried to send screen shot but am having troble doing that....see my post under peanuts and alfalfa is doijt the same thing

colagummi
05-20-11, 04:13 PM
sorry for the typos....

Donnahh
05-21-11, 01:08 AM
Dont even get the alfaalfa or beehives or the vineyard. I got rack of lamb in RS but no update tday for FS and i even restarted my device.
boo hiss.

colagummi
05-22-11, 05:41 AM
confirmed....several of my neighbors have the vettical crop squares. (( coulda been crops circiles)) so i checked and most are on the latest FS version where I am on the prior 1.6 game. I am on IPad..cant swear what they r on device wise

kinzlee
05-27-11, 08:05 AM
I would upgrade, maybe, but don't make that decision yet, wait until other people get it, then talk to them about it, see what they say. (: