PDA

View Full Version : What about some people!

moloko94
05-20-11, 02:53 PM
I see cars in the garage and grocery store, and am sure I saw some curtains flicker in one of the houses, but the odd person in the streets might be nice!

Phthon
05-20-11, 03:03 PM
just odd people...not normal ones? I too would prefer odd people. They are WAY more fun!

farmerrobbo
06-03-11, 08:56 PM
Exactly! In "we city" there are lots of people walking around. You can tap on them and the even say things.

sophiacml
06-03-11, 09:04 PM
I think is not bad to have some animations since most of the stories have tons of actions & animations with movements a lot. Don't get it wrong, I still hate all the bouncing stuffs! I like peoples scrolling in the stories in a way. For Farm, it would be nice to see our animals sort of moving a little, even flapping their wings or blinking their eyes. It doesn't have to be big movement that may causes the space since the extension has been limited.

ghent96
07-03-11, 08:54 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! This game is already way too big at 22mb, and way too laggy on most devices. This would just make it even more bloated!

farmerrobbo
07-04-11, 04:48 AM
22MB? You should try Infinity Blade, that's somewhere in the order of 500MB.

Rachael98
07-08-11, 09:01 AM
22MB? You should try Infinity Blade, that's somewhere in the order of 500MB.

That's mad:eek:!

xSnowyOwlx
07-08-11, 12:11 PM
just odd people...not normal ones? I too would prefer odd people. They are WAY more fun!

I think they mean like having a few people appear at random.
I would love to see some animation going on but I don't know about this because they would have to be really tiny.

ghent96
07-11-11, 12:37 PM
Again, even if a [very few] other games are big also, why not give us the option to install to an SD card?

Also, still the issue of lag with animations or people walking around. Not everyone plays on a 1ghz uber-phone or tablet with fast processors.