PDA

View Full Version : Bakery story.....himalayan cat

nana010
05-20-11, 12:28 PM
Hi, I purchased gems which gave me a total of 53. I purchased a himalayan cat which is not appearing in my bakery. It only shows the round circle indicating where I've placed it. My gem count is now 33. What can I do?

FarmofBen
05-20-11, 12:40 PM
This means the item is loading. Because the item is new and unfamiliar to your game, it will take a while for your item to stop loading and appear. But it will appear soon, don't worry :)

GroupMagma
05-20-11, 12:46 PM
Actually, if you have an Android device, this is the result of a bug that is currently occurring in-game. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our engineers are currently working on a fix for this issue.

nana010
05-20-11, 12:53 PM
I do have a droid. If this is a bug, do I get my gems back? I really wanted the cat! Lol

GroupMagma
05-20-11, 01:05 PM
The cat will work eventually -- just not now. Right now, it's just an invisible cat. Or a cat who transforms into a floating Circle. :p

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1curley
05-20-11, 05:05 PM
None of the new items are displaying at all, they don't even show in my menu items as an option. Will I ever be able to get them? I really hope so. Everyone else is getting them and I don't even show that they are available to me :(

MiniLaura
05-20-11, 05:51 PM
There's a cat for purchase on Bakery Story but still none in Farm Story?!
Don't you think a farm is a more appropriate place for a cat than a bakery is? I'd think a cat in a bakery would be violating some heath cold guidelines.

1curley
05-20-11, 06:05 PM
Well beings that this is a game and not real life I think people can pretty much put whatever they want in their bakery, I mean let's face it, this game dosent go by real life ways, if that was the case it wouldn't take 2 days to make a pumpkin pie...lol It's nice to have the option of an animal if u want, real life is full of rules, here I can have fun and live outside the box a little :) And I guess if someone dosent like a cat in the bakery then they can just go call the fake health inspector on me...lol

MiniLaura
05-21-11, 07:54 PM
Okay, I guess you didn't get the joke.

My only real point is that there is still not a cat available outside of the Halloween box in Farm Story despite numerous requests for one for more than a year.