PDA

View Full Version : Gems vs mirrors

jrussell424
05-20-11, 07:57 AM
Why does team lava have the time to address new mirror issues but not the repeated complaints about using gems without an "are you sure" window? I would buy gems if they had a 99 cent option because to tell the truth I have lost free gems too many times to spend any more than that. They're crazy to think that most of us would drop hard earned money just to have the gems taken back for something we didn't want. This just reiterates to me what matters to them. I just have to remind myself that everyone's bottom line is $ and not customer service. 

driftboutique
05-20-11, 08:06 AM
Because fixing things that are live in an app and buggy will always come before new features. That's the way app development works. It's nothing to do with gems. Apparently the mirror issue doesn't affect you; otherwise I can't imagine that you'd actually be complaining that they are fixing it instead of leaving people with mirrors that don't work.

jrussell424
05-20-11, 08:24 AM
I've had many issues with live app bugs. This is a different level. They want us to buy gems but don't make sure that we are happy with it. My complaint is that they need to fix it if they are going to require gem purchase. This has been going on since the beginning of the game. I know mirrors are frustrating but it's more frustrating to buy gems and then lose them to a slip of the finger. I'm not trying to downplay your frustration. It's not personal.

driftboutique
05-20-11, 08:43 AM
I've been playing Fashion Story since 2 days after release. What gave you the impression that the truth was otherwise?

You seem to have utterly missed my point. In the cycle of software development, live bugs will always be adressed before new features are added. Period. I'm not saying anything about what is and isn't frustrating. I'm saying that you're seeing an agenda that isn't there, and that asking them to ignore major in-game bugs isn't going to get you anywhere.

Rachael98
05-20-11, 08:53 AM
I've had many issues with live app bugs. This is a different level. They want us to buy gems but don't make sure that we are happy with it. My complaint is that they need to fix it if they are going to require gem purchase. This has been going on since the beginning of the game. I know mirrors are frustrating but it's more frustrating to buy gems and then lose them to a slip of the finger. I'm not trying to downplay your frustration. It's not personal.

Actually, there is a pop-up screen when you want to buy them, just not when you want to spend them. Just don't buy them until you know what you're going to buy.

jrussell424
05-20-11, 08:55 AM
Why r u being so aggressive? Is this how everyone is treated when they post? I'm sorry if I offended u. I've learned my lesson, no more posting for me.

Rachael98
05-20-11, 08:57 AM
Why r u being so aggressive? Is this how everyone is treated when they post? I'm sorry if I offended u. I've learned my lesson, no more posting for me.

That isn't aggressive! That's truthfully and clearly explaining the issue. Which is what the forums are for.

xokay
05-20-11, 10:36 AM
I agree that it sucks, but I think that driftboutique was right in saying that they fix things that already exist and are buggy before bringing out new features. I really can't see them making a pop-up for that, they make too much money off of our quick tapping. :(:(:(