PDA

View Full Version : Citrus Tables for Bakery Story

JRM21
05-20-11, 07:54 AM
I bought 4 citrus tables, and when I went to get more they were gone. What happened to them?!

Rachael98
05-20-11, 09:05 AM
I bought 4 citrus tables, and when I went to get more they were gone. What happened to them?!

Has the cost been deducted? Are they in Storage perhaps?

bigdaddio
05-20-11, 08:54 PM
I think they r gone....I mean if u already purchased some u can keep those but to buy more there not there....sux cuz I really like them...I'm just glad that I got a lot of them right away...hope they bring back....does anyone know if there r any plans to make this bigger...

AngelsOnDollarBills
05-20-11, 09:43 PM
If you put them in the storage, you'll see that they're there...with a gem cost above them. Perhaps they were just promotional tables that were "limited" ? Either that or there's an overall glitch on the tables. TL has been trying to provide new updates now that they seem to have more employees, so it wouldn't be a surprise if turn-over became too fast and things still need to be ironed out~

wander1ust
05-21-11, 10:54 PM
I'm in the same boat. I tried to buy more today and couldn't find it. I really liked that table. At least I have the ones I do.

tones22
05-25-11, 10:48 PM
I just want to confirm with someone that if you store the citrus tables you do have, that you'll be able to get them back. I'm worried that that if I store them they will disappear.

kooky panda
05-26-11, 07:46 AM
I just want to confirm with someone that if you store the citrus tables you do have, that you'll be able to get them back. I'm worried that that if I store them they will disappear.
I just stored my citrus tables and I could place them back out. I am playing on iPhone 4...

xokay
05-26-11, 08:06 AM
I'm in the same boat. I tried to buy more today and couldn't find it. I really liked that table. At least I have the ones I do.

You'll get them back if you put them in storage :)