PDA

View Full Version : Mandarin table bug

annabella1987
05-20-11, 02:22 AM
My storm ID is Annabella1987...I tried to by the mandarin table but I can't. Whenever I buy tat table..after a few secs...the pop up will say my bakery story is out of sync...can someone pls solve this issue ASAP as I need to buy that table to decorate my bakery...thanks

annabella1987
05-20-11, 09:08 AM
Hi, I'm playing bakery story withmy storm ID - Annabella1987
I had decorations buying lots of citrus table..but halfway thru...this issue occur..whenever I buy Citrus table, after a few secs...ther will be a pop up saying my bakery is refresh because it's out of sync...n after i tap on OK...the citrus tables i buy few secs back had disappear n same time i get my money back...I try buyin other items but nothing happen...but only this citrus table is stopping me from buying it from the shop...can you guys pls solve this ASAP as I need the citrus table to decorate my bakery...thanks

Rachael98
05-20-11, 09:09 AM
Known bug. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

annabella1987
05-20-11, 09:13 AM
Hope it will...I feel so sad when I can't decorate my bakery...it's like an uneven mess...

Rachael98
05-20-11, 09:16 AM
Hope it will...I feel so sad when I can't decorate my bakery...it's like an uneven mess...

That's a shame...come on TeamLava!:)

GroupMagma
05-20-11, 11:14 AM
We're having trouble with the citrus tables right now; we'll try to push out a fix after our next update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

annabella1987
05-20-11, 11:38 AM
May I know when is next update then? I need to know how long more I need to wait until I can decorate my messy bakery?

GroupMagma
05-20-11, 11:50 AM
Sorry, we don't have a definite timetable on this yet.

annabella1987
05-22-11, 08:42 PM
Now I gotta wait for da citrus table to reappear :'(

geniaaL2
05-23-11, 09:11 AM
yea me too.

bebe888
05-26-11, 07:49 PM
I had the same problem as Annabella1987. Until today I still don't see the citrus table available on my iPhone 3G. *I also play this game on iPhone 4 but I don't have this problem but I have noticed the price is not 18,000 coins anymore, it cost 2 gems per table now! *This is totally not fair as I just earned enough coins to buy more citrus tables. *I hope this is just a bug, not your company being more and more greedy.

kooky panda
05-26-11, 07:58 PM
I had the same problem as Annabella1987. Until today I still don't see the citrus table available on my iPhone 3G. *I also play this game on iPhone 4 but I don't have this problem but I have noticed the price is not 18,000 coins anymore, it cost 2 gems per table now! *This is totally not fair as I just earned enough coins to buy more citrus tables. *I hope this is just a bug, not your company being more and more greedy.

When you see the gems do you have any tables in storage? If so take out all tables from storage and you probably will not be able to buy anymore. This happened with some of my box items. They were for gems when I had them stored.
When I put them out of storage. I could not buy anymore.

annabella1987
05-30-11, 12:22 AM
Teamlava...when you guys r goin to fix the citrus table? It's been some time since you guys said gotta fix it on the next update...how long more to wait? I think you guys need to give us players an answer...

annabella1987
06-01-11, 01:49 AM
So hey, teamlava!!! Euu guys had manage to put dat citrus table back successfully! But I thing I'm pissed is you put it back selling each at 2 diamonds....this is a total ridiculers thing I hav seen in teamlava...obviously you guys know that many r waitin for the return of citrus table as we need to continue our halfway done decoration...so to earn big bucks, you think that we would spend real money buying diamond to buy that citrus table...so isn't it obviously teamlava is taking this chance to earn some bucks....dun you think this look so cheap!! I don't mind buyin citrus table with diamond if right from the beginning the citrus table takes diamond to purchase...but since from the beginning this table is selling with coins instead of diamonds, so that's why I'm so pissed off by such cases...not a nice way to earn bucks from players...so if teamlava had decided to do something like this, I think you are prepared to handle a massive chaos topic against this issue from players!!

annabella1987
06-01-11, 01:54 AM
So hey, teamlava!!! You guys had manage to put dat citrus table back successfully! But one thing I'm pissed is you put it back selling each at 2 diamonds....this is a total ridiculous thing I hav seen in teamlava...obviously you guys know that many r waitin for the return of citrus table as we need to continue our halfway done decoration...so to earn big bucks, you think that we would spend real money buying diamond to buy that citrus table...so isn't it obviously teamlava is taking this chance to earn some bucks....dun you think this look so cheap!! I don't mind buyin citrus table with diamond if right from the beginning the citrus table takes diamond to purchase...but since from the beginning this table is selling with coins instead of diamonds, so that's why I'm so pissed off by such cases...not a nice way to earn bucks from players...so if teamlava had decided to do something like this, I think you are prepared to handle a massive chaos topic against this issue from players!!