PDA

View Full Version : Landscape and Decorations items need to be rotatable please developers.

unregistered
05-29-10, 04:05 AM
If these items could be rotated before or after placement (through the edit menu) it would make landscaping more of a pleasure and you would no longer need two purchasable versions of the same fence or miss the lack of a vertical (?) hedge, etc.

Thank you for reading.

Vortron
05-29-10, 09:18 AM
Yeah .. I wanted to have a bunch of cows staring down a bunch of chickens.. but they all face the same way. Be great if you could rotate them.

supercow
05-29-10, 12:36 PM
This is something we are working on for a future patch. Our artists are drawing as fast as they can. :) please be patient.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
05-30-10, 01:17 AM
This is something we are working on for a future patch. Our artists are drawing as fast as they can. :) please be patient.

No hurry, I am in for the long haul anyway but thank you for letting me know.

Has anyone reported the current clipping between Hedges and Flagstones, where the odd stone placed behind a hedge will remain in the foreground? Is M. C. Escher among those artists? (I kid) ;)

KILLJOY
05-30-10, 05:08 AM

do it NOW!

;)