PDA

View Full Version : Boutique out of sync.

drewbles
05-19-11, 05:05 AM
Every morning when I go to reopen my game my boutique is out of sync with my server. I have wifi connections at all times and am not sure why I lose thousands of dollars and merchandise every day I open the game after sleeping. What can I do?

Rachael98
05-19-11, 07:32 AM
Every morning when I go to reopen my game my boutique is out of sync with my server. I have wifi connections at all times and am not sure why I lose thousands of dollars and merchandise every day I open the game after sleeping. What can I do?

You can't do anyting. It is a known bug, so I'm sure TL are working on it. However, you don't (at least I don't think so) lose any money. You will either have:

a) sold all the items and made the moeny;

b) not made the money, but kept the items.

Sorry tha I can't help more.

beebop1947
05-22-11, 11:49 AM

I have a similiar problem. It says you earned 53,000 coins but when you click OK it reverts back to the same amount.